Chapter 13

Hey guys! I hope you like this! I'm asking 2 Votes for the next chapter! Also can some of you guys comment? If you do I PROMISE you will LOVE the next chapter! Well that's all, hope you like it! <3 you all!- WriterChick101

When I get there, I notice I'm early and call up Alice. "Hello?" She asks, "Hey Alice, it's me Melody. I was just wondering when you guys will be here?" I ask her. I hear talking in the background, "Yeah, Jasper and I can come, everyone else is still getting ready." she tells me. My smile turns into a frown, "Yeah, that sounds great." I tell her. "Okay, we will see you in a few." she says as she hangs up. I sigh, just great, my brother was coming.

After a couple minutes I see Alice pull up in her car along with Jasper. I smile and walk over to me, "Hey guys!" I yell. Alice pulls me into a tight hug that would've crushed me if I wasn't a vampire, so I pretend she's crushing me. "Uh Alice, to tight!" I say, she lets go of me, "Sorry." She says with a smile and then starts laughing. I laugh with her with Jasper standing of at the corner. Jasper keeps on looking at me with a painful expression, he was exactly like how he was when I saw him last. "So are you?" Alice asks. I turn back to her, "I'm sorry what, I zoned out?" I ask her. "I was asking if you were excited about sitting with us at lunch?" she asks, "Yeah, I am." I tell her smiling just as the early bell rings, "I'll see at lunch." I tell them as I head inside.