Chapter 8

2 Votes for next chapter! Can you guys please tell me what you guys thank so far? Also I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3 you all- WriterChick101 

I open the door to see Alice at the door smiling along with her sisters in her car, "Hey Melody!" she says as she gives me a huge hug. I smile, "Hey Alice!" I say as she lets me go. "Come on! You need to meet my sisters." She says as she brings me to her car, "This is Rosalie, she's in your Literature class. This is Bella and this Renesmee." she says as she points each of them out. I smile and shake each of their hands and Renesmee gives me a hug. I smile and join Bella and Renesmee in the back while Rosalie sat in the front with Alice.

When we got to the mall, Alice parked as close as she could and then nearly ran out of the door while Bella and Rosalie followed her. "So do you like shopping?" Renesmee asks me as we make our way to the mall, "It's okay, it's not my favorite thing in the world though." I tell her. She smiles, "My sisters Alice and Rosalie LOVE it! So beware." she tells me. I laugh, "I will." I tell her as we walk into the mall.

After a hour, each of us have at least ten bags in each hand. "I'll be right back guys." I tell them as I go to the bathroom. When I return I see Alice smiling bigger, if that's even possible. "How would you like to come to our house?" Alice asks me all excitably, I was shocked, I had just met them and they already were inviting me over. I gave her a smile, "That sounds great! What time?" I ask her since it was already six, "How bout after dinner at seven thirty?" she asks me. I smile, "Sounds like a plan."