Chapter 14

I hope you guys like this! It's a really BIG chapter! So I am asking for a possible 3 Votes for next chapter, also please PLEASE comment below what you guys think! Enjoy! <3 you all- WriterChick101

The rest of the day went very uneventful until lunch. I joined the Cullen's at their table, "So Melody, how long have you lived in Forks?" Edward asks me. "I moved here this year." I told him, which was true. "I have also lived by myself since last year, when my parents died by a bear attack." I tell them."I'm so sorry." Bella says, I give a weak smile, "It's ok." I tell her. For the rest of lunch we all talk about my "life." I hated lying to them so much, I wish I could just tell Jasper who I was. "I'll be right back, I need some air." I tell them as I stand up to go walk outside.

I felt so awful, I wish I could just tell them the truth. "I feel like we can trust her." I hear Alice say, "I agree, let's tell her tonight. When she comes back in we will invite her over tonight. I feel like we can trust her." Edward says. Confused, I walk back in and sit down, "Hey guys, sorry about that." I say as I look down. "Um, Melody?" Bella asks, "Yes?" I ask bringing my head up, "We were wondering if you would want to come over again tonight?" she asks me. I smile, "Sure!" I tell her as the last period bell rings, "I'll see you guys tonight. I'll drive there by myself after school." I tell them as I tuck my chair in and walk out.

My last class was the normal and afterwards I walked out to my car. I put my backpack in my trunk just as Alice walks up, "Hey! Do you want to follow Jasper and I to get to the house?" she asks. I nod, "Sure." I tell her, she smiles just as Jasper pulls up in her car. She gets in, "Come on!" she says. I get in my car, start it up, and follow her. When we pull up I park my car in their driveway and get out. After a few seconds everyone else is pulling in except for Carlisle and Esme. All of us go inside and sit down in the living room, "Melody, we have something to tell you."Edward says. "What is it?" I ask. Edward looks at his siblings and then back at me, "We're vampires." he tells me.