Chapter 11

Enjoy!

For the rest of the night we play chess, they let me win. At eleven o' clock, I fake yawn as well as the other Cullen's. "I think it's time I hit the hay." I tell them, "I'll drive you home." Alice says. "That's fine, I'll just walk home." I tell her, "I only live about ten minutes away from here, don't worry, I'll be fine. See you guys at school tomorrow." I tell them as I make my way towards the door. "Um Melody?" I hear Jasper ask, "Yes?" I ask, he looks at everyone else, "We wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us at lunch tomorrow?" he asks. I smile, "Sure, that sounds great!" I tell him, "See you guys tomorrow!" I tell them as I open the door and walk out. I turn around to make sure nobody is looking and run at vampire speed to my house.

When I get to my house, I run into my bathroom and take out my contacts. Once they were out I kept on blinking, then I heard my phone ringing. "Hello?" I asked, "Hey, it's me Aro. Sorry I couldn't be there, we are having some problems here. How did it go?" He asks me. I smile, "Good, I'll be sitting with the Cullen's at lunch tomorrow. When will this problem be resolved?" I ask him. "That's excellent and probably a week or two. Oh, I have to go now, call me if anything happens." He tells me, "Bye!" I tell him, "Bye June!" he says as he hangs up. I smile to myself, it's time to hunt.

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

I hoped you guys liked it! I might even post another tonight if I get 2 Votes! Also, big favor! Can you guys PLEASE tell me what you guys think of it? If someone comments something really nice, I'll give you a dedication! Okay, that's all! <3 you all- WriterChick101

PS There are 23 chapters left including this one! So here are some questions for you guys:

1) What do you guys think so far?

2) Will Jasper figure out that June is his sister?

And

3) What will happen next?

That's all!! Please PLEASE answer them for me :) it will mean a lot! <3 you all- WriterChick101