Chapter 12

Hey guys! I didn't get the votes, but 

I decided to update and I might post again, so I hope you like it! Enjoy!

One of the powers I had was the ability to change my hair color and style. I change it into red curly hair and run out of my house. I come to the forest and climb to the top of a tree and wait for someone. There was always humans walking around here, I hear rustling and quickly look down to see a guy walking through the woods. I slowly swoop down and walk over to him and bite him. I smile to myself when I hear more rustling, I turn around to see Carlisle and Edward, "Stop! You're not allowed to do that!" Carlisle says. I hiss at him and turn around and run. I hear Carlisle and Edward close behind me so I run faster. I smile, I had a plan, I quickly come to a stop and hear Carlisle and Edward stop too, "Okay, just turn around." Edward says, I smile and slowly turn around. Before they can say another word I think of pain going through their bodies, "Pain." I say and before I know it they are both on the ground in pain. I smile and run as fast as I can before they can catch me. I run in my house and quickly put my contacts in, change my hair back to normal, and pretend to sleep until I hear a faint knock on my door.

I open the door to see Edward and Carlisle, "Can I help you guys with something? It's three in the morning." I say in my best tired voice. "Did you by any chance hear or see anything run by here?" Carlisle asks me. I shake my head, "No, sorry. Can I go to bed now?" I ask in my tired voice, "Yes sorry, good night. See you at school tomorrow." Edward tells me. I wave good night to them and close the door.

I sigh with relief and lay down on my couch, it was times like these when I wish I could sleep to pass time. I sigh and pull out one of my favorite books, Romeo and Juliet. I had probably read it at least fifty times. By the time I was done I had a hour to spare until school so I decided to get ready. I went to my bathroom and applied my makeup as slowly as I could and then changed into a pink shirt with jeans and some white flats. When I was done I quickly straighten my honey blond hair and quickly grab my keys and made my way to school.