Chapter 5

Once I arrive at the school, I immediately notice everyone is looking at me, including the Cullen's. I close the door to my car and get my backpack and walk into the school. I walk in and go to the front office, "Hi, my name is Melody Red and I need my schedule." I tell the lady. Aro had made a whole new name for me so that Jasper wouldn't recognize me. "Yes, here you go Ms. Red." she says as she hands me it and my locker number and combination, I thank her and go to find my locker.

My locker has my books in it and I put them in my book bag, Whose the new girl? I hear people think all around me. I sigh as I walk into my first class, Literature. I sit in one of the seats in the back just as I see Emmett and Roselie Cullen walk in. That must be the new kid Melody Red that Alice saw last night in her vision I hear Roselie think. I sigh as I take out my notebook and start taking notes which turns into doodles, I hated school. "Miss. Red!?" I heard someone ask, I look up to see it's my teacher, "Yes?" I ask. She smiles, "Can you please stand up and tell us about yourself?" she asks. "Um sure." I say as I stand up.

Yes, I know this is short! Can you guys please comment, also thanks for about 100 reads, tell me what you guys think of it so far? I have already written all of this story, so once I get 2 Votes and 5 Comments I'll post! :) <3 all-="" writerchick101="">