Epilogue

A/N: And now, here's the ending you've all been waiting for! I would just like to thank you all for your continued support on this book, and specifically the 1,000 reads it has gotten! I hope you guys, The Pack, have enjoyed reading this story, and I would just like to tell you that it will be replaced by another book around mid to late November. Said story will be a little different than this one, but be on the look out for it nonetheless. Once more, thank you, and without further ado, here is the final chapter of Dragons of the Apocalypse! :D

Three years passed from when the apocalypse had been prevented, and the six vessels had not seen each other once since then.

Sure, they spoke or texted once in a while, and Friday night Xbox Live parties were still going strong as a weekly event, but it had been so long since they had actually seen each other in person.

And Geoff wanted to change that.

It felt weird not seeing five people that he was good friends with for such a long time. It was time for a reunion.

And so the life draconian sent each of the other vessels an invitation for a reunion weekend that would occur at his house. The tagline was: "Fucking be there, dickheads."

They heeded it, of course.

Everyone got to Geoff's on time, and they all had a great time playing games and chatting. It was just like old times. They may have gotten a few noise complaints, but one mention of the apocalypse from three years ago, and they were immediately left alone.

They went through every game Geoff owned, and talked about everything and anything. They joked and smiled, and they didn't seem like six people who had banded together to stop the end of the world.

They just seemed like a group of friends who liked to play video games.

And really, at their cores, that was what they were.