FREAKING OUT

This is a little late, but whatever.
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR MABEL AND DIPPER VS THE FUTURE!

Hufflepuff: WHO SAW GRAVITY LAST NIGHT AND LOVED IT?

Lumeo: MEEEEEEE!

Hufflepuff: *sees Bill*

Bill: aw crap

Hufflepuff: *tackles Bill* AHHHHHHH!

Bill: HEEELLLLPPPP MEEEEE!

Everyone else: *doesn't help*

Bill: Hey! What the heck!

Dipper: you unleashed the monster realm, I don't plan on helping you what so ever.

-two hours later-

Hufflepuff: now that, that's done, everyone on the couch, NOW!

Everyone: *sits on couch*

Hufflepuff: I have a theory, about, wait for it, wait for it longer, wait for it longer

Pacifica: would you hurry up and tell us your stupid theory!

Hufflepuff: no, I'm going to talk about the show, then, tell you the theory

Pacifica: -__-

Hufflepuff: let's talk about, high school! Dun DUN DUN!

Wendy: booooo

Hufflepuff: high school isn't that bad

Wendy: and you know this how?

Hufflepuff: duh, I'm a freshman.

Wendy: oh

Hufflepuff: uh huh, now, our next topic, Mabel, Dipper, you two need to talk this argument out

Mabel: HE WAS PLANNING ON DITCHING ME TO BE GRUNKLE FORD'S APPRENTICE!

Dipper: Mabel, you don't understand how big of an opportunity that would be.

Mabel: YOUR JUST BEING SELFISH! I had the worst possible day ever and now you just want to leave me!

Dipper: I'm selfish! I'm selfish! Mabel! You gave Bill the rift, just because you wanted summer to last forever.

Bill: Hehehehe

Hufflepuff: *slaps Bill*

Mabel: first off, I didn't even know what the rift thingamajig was secondly, I thought I was giving it to time travel dude.

Hufflepuff: I think his name is Blendon Benjamin Blandon. (A/N: auto correct changed Blandon to blankie ... What the heck auto correct <-- hehe rime. Sorry, I'm done)

Dopper: stay out of this.

Hufflepuff: no. Now I will tell you about my theory. And it's about... DIPPER!

Dipper: me?!

Hufflepuff: well, about you birth mark really. Ok, so I need you all to think back to when the alien pod things were about to take Ford away. Am I the only one who noticed the map they showed for like five seconds, showed they were taking him to the, wait for it, Big Dipper. I think that Dippers birth mark has something to do with the aliens. I mean, no birthmark I've ever seen ever been a constellation. But who knows, I could be crazy. That's it. Comment to tell me what you think.

Hufflepuff from the future: unfortunately we do not find out if this is true or not.

Everyone else: 0.0