Rant time

Hufflepuff: yes in the how ever long it's been since I published the last chapter I've found something to rant about.

Bill: how did you do that

Hufflepuff: Friends who think sometimes think the world revolves around them.

STORY TIME: (don't any of you go on about how I have a rant book because I accidentally deleted that. What's that? How do you accidentally delete a book? Good question, let me know when you get an answer.)

So here I am, talking in a group chat, we were talking about school, and I said "I don't want to go back on Monday." So they all asked me why. So I replied because that's the polite thing to do

Me- I don't want to get up, plus there's this guy in geometry who annoys the crap out of me.

So then my friend decides to go off on me- (I will include a run down of the convo, using nicknames)

Person I'm mad at- At LEAST YOU HAVE FRIENDS! IVE HAD TO LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA FOR TWO YEARS AND I HAVEN'T MADE ANY!

Little angle- she didn't even mention her friends

Lil Ninth grader- yea I'm confused

Me (being a little smart aleck)- how have you had three boyfriends, and made no friends?

Little angle- ^

PIMA- YOUR ALL TURNING ON ME!

PIMA- Kayleigh (in case you forgot that's my real name) you don't have any excuse to complain, you just moved to a school where you have a ton of friends, and your life is freaking perfect

Me- uh, in case you forgot in only moved because *********** (what you thought I was going to tell you that much of my private life? Yea no. That's not happening) and perfect? ******** (nope not happening, give me some privacy people! Sheesh!)

Any who, after I proved her wrong she kicked me out of the chat, so who knows what their talking about.

I know what your thinking, she's not a very good friend, the thing is, she may be a bit of an attention hog, but she's a good person, I don't know, I think I'm a little to nice for my own good. (Bill would disagree)