Saturday nights-C

Saturday nights with Calum that didn't involve going out with the guys to party would be a blessing. I bet you'd start the night off by maybe going to a small restaurant in the area and once you both got home, you'd talk about anything that was on your mind whether it was about a person you saw on the street while you were out and you'd both make up scenarios of what the person probably does for a living or whatever and it'd just start off a good conversation cause let's be honest who wouldnt wanna spend hours talking to Cal about anything??? But the best part about Saturday nights inside with him would be the old record player you have in the corner of the living room. while you sat on the couch with your knees tucked up to your chest and a good book in hand, Calum would have no problem just putting on a new record he bought the other day and sitting on the opposite end of the couch from you- just listening to the music flow through the room, the no-talking-silence was never awkward because you were both able to do the things you both like without disturbing the other person.
I bet Calum would be so content in that moment though, he'd probably love the music but he'd love watching you read your book while you hold a mug of coffee or tea or some shit in one hand and the book in the other thinking shit she's so beautiful when she's focused. And God knows Calum would show how much he loved it, he wouldn't hesitate to have you lean your back against him on the couch while you read and he plays with your hair and the new record keeps playing softly in the background.

-Ps Calums hands are the reason for my tears every night-