im yours kyle....and i always will be...i love you

Kyle then swings me up in his arms and takes me to my bunk and locks the door he lays me on my bed and kisses me he pulls on my lip a soft moan escapes my body God he's turning me on I think.
Kyles POV
I pull on her lip she moans God she's so sexy when she's turned on I kiss her neck and find her sweet spot she moans and trembles ohh ohh kyle she says.
He starts to kiss my neck and finds my sweet spot ohh ohh kyle yes I moan I pull his shirt off and he did the same to me I then climb on top of him and kiss him he has his hands on my waist and is rubbing my ass ohh ohh ugh kyle I say he then pulls my pants off and my panties and throughs them on the floor he grabs my breasts ohh ohh kyle k kyle I moan I rip his underwear off and kissed my way down his body when I reached it I took it in my mouth and sucked.....ohh ugh yes oh yes more ugh he graves y hair meaning he wanted more so I gave him more when I stopped he pined me down and licked his way down my body and parted my legs ohh I moaned when his warm tongue entered me he swirled his tongue around ugh uhhh kyle Kyle he starts to suck the sensitive flesh and his tounge goes deeper ohh ohh kyle yes more ohh kyle when he stops he kisses me and puts his dick inside me and thrusts OH KYLE OH OH UHH MORE KYLE YES!!!.
he starts to thrust faster and faster he pulls out and I pin him down and sit on his dick and thrust he starts to moan OH OH YES MAELAYIAH UGH OHH MORE YES YES OH UGH UHH!!!.
I lean in and kiss him shoving my tongue in his mouth while still thrusting he slids his hands to my ass and grabs it ohh oh I moan I could feel his dick getting hard in my pussy I stop and take his dick into my mouth again and suck it he moans loudly AHH YES MAELAYIAH MORE UGH OH OH OH YES MORE UGH!!!. When I stop he climbs on top of me and slides his hands down my body and stops at my thighs and slips his finger inside oh oh oh kyle yes kyle uh oh oh ugh oh yes he stops and slids his dick inside me and thrusts even faster OH OH KYLE YES MORE YES KYLE UGH UHH OH OH KYLE I grabbed kyles waist and moved my hips in sync with his I met him thrust for thrust he then turns me over and inserts his dick into my ass and trusts forcefully I scream out in pleasure OH KYLE YES OH GOD KYLE FUCK ME KYLE FUCK ME HARD OH OH OH KYLE YES MORE KYLE OH!!!!. He pulls out and we cuddle and fall asleep I've never felt more loved in my life I think as he wraps his arms around me and ibturn on my side to face him and wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating fast....I love you I whisper to him...I love you too he whisphers back and kisses me.
I'm In love I say with kyle....