alone with alex...

I'm soon alone with Alex were sitting close look maelayiah Im sorry if I hurt you she says its ok I say as we face each other and stare Into each others eyes we lean in close....
Alex's POV.
Oh my god I'm about to kiss maelayiah finally I've been waiting all night for this here we go as we stare into each others eyes we lean in close and...BAM!!!...our lips met I felt butterflies in my stomach missing Alex was amazing I put my tongue to her lips indicated I wanted in so she parted her lips letting me in our tongues swirled around in each others mouths I pull her close and wrap my arms around her and she dose the same we kiss for about a good 15 minutes when we pull back we take a deep breath I put my hand on her check and kiss her again it was pure heaven... Until....Mathew walked in and stared at us he starts to clap after a while we stop and jump back Mathew!!! We scream together....well well well he says Alex and maelayiah sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g he says laughing hysterically Mathew please DONT tell anyone please I say....no problem he says you two are perfect for each other your so cute together thanks Alex says as she pulls me close to her and kisses me awww Mathew says you two behave your selves he says smirking and watch out be careful on here ok ok we says as he goes back to bed laughing singing his stupid song about me and Alex quietly haha I say I gotta go I say aww why Alex says taking my hand in hers and pulling me close kissing me I got to I say smiling pwease she says I'll be back in the morning ok I say ok she says pouting I'm going to miss you she says bye I says bye she says we kiss a little more and I leave ah the kiss was nothing I'm not gay I think I love Jake not aelx Jakes my fiance he'd never hurt me....at least I think he won't.....