Kyle....beats me?!

I got this babe he says as he kisses me kyle then turned him around and punched him Jake!!! I scream out Bryan had come up from behind Jake and knocked him out....JAKE!!! Kyle walked towards me and kissed me I pushed back and slapped him he got mad and slapped me back he then started beating me he was beating me so much there was blood everywhere dad saw what was happening and he pried him off of me and him and with help from ash cc and jinxx beat him and Bryan to death Dad picked me up and ash picked Jake up with cc,s help jinxx drove me to the hospital,help her andy screamed....when I woke up I was in a different room,..where am I
I ask confused, Jake walks next to me your in the hospital why I ask well kyle had beat you badly and you got a fractured rib and A brusied one but you'll be alright he says kissing me....oh ok I say I'm sorry I couldn't help Bryan had knocked me out...I'm sorry he started to cry....Jake babe dont cry ok I say....but it was all my fault he says I should've been there to protect you and keep you outta harms way he says while stroking my hair....babe you couldn't help it I say Bryan and kyle knocked you out...its not your fault I lean in and kiss him....he kisses back I love you I say I love you too he says as he kisses me and lays down next to me.... Aww I say your so sweet he turns on his side and puts his arm around me I know he says haha I say and modest..... Haha he says as he kisses me pushing his tongue in my mouth.... Mmm I say you wait till you get out ta here and get better he says and smirks.... Oh really,yep he says as dad comes in hey sweetheart he says hey dad I say I'm sorry your perfect day ended like that he says its ok dad I say it was amazing I got an amazing and talented dad a amazing fiancé who's the best and the most gorgeous... An amazing band...oh wait dad says one more birthday surprise he says.....as he opens the door my band mates come through the door.....OH MY GOD!!! ASHTON,JAYY,JAYCE,JAKE!!!! I scream maelayiah!!! They scream oh my god I say what are you guys doing here I say well your dad called us saying we can come on tour with you and perform.... Oh my god thanks dad and Jake I say as I kiss him your welcome they say alright ms.Biersack the nurse says you can go home now she says smiling....she then looked at my fiancé Jake and smiles hay cutie what's your name she asks winking.... Umm jake he ways you wanna go to the closet and have some fun she says...sorry im married he says showing her his wedding ring.... So your wife doesn't have to know she says sitting in his lap....dad looks at Jake shocked I get up and walk out crying dad walks out to find me I had fell on my side from the pain in my ribs and falling on em didn't help....I sobbed as dad picked me up and carried me to the bus and layed me on the couch....I hate Jake I said as I fell asleep crying in jinxx,s arms....