Andy finds kyle....

Maelayiahs POV
Days past by and my time with Kyle was amazing we laughed we had fun together nothing could ever pull us apart until.....me and Kyle were watching TV cuddling on the couch when there was a knock on the door kyle got up to see who it was at the door when he answered it my dad pushed kyle against the wall and was yelling at him...you stupid fag you took my daughter away without my permission I could charge you for kidnap or....I can kill you either way you'll be sorry DAD NO STOP!!!I scream he turned around to face me....he looked at my hands and seen the ring....what the hell is this he says trough gritted teeth I walked to Kyle and he put his arm around me dad....were engaged I say as I look at kyle who looks worried.... Engaged he says....your only 15 years old for cris sake he says what would your mom say...SHE WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED AND WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM KYLE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY FOR ME UNLIKE YOU!!!!I screamed at him really he says come on your going home with me dad says grabbing my wrist and draging me away from Kyle and I scream to Kyle and hold my arms out to him...I am home dad I say but he doesn't listen Kyle just stands there and waves goodbye I feel like my heart had been ripped out and set on fire and stomped on why didn't he help me dad threw me on the bus and told the driver to drive he threw me on the couch I landed next to jake and sobbed jake then grabed me and held me close rocking me slowly back and forth its OK he says he kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly in his arms trying his best to console me....I went to my bunk and shut the curtain I then opened my phone case and found my tiny metal blade and held it to my skin and carved kyles name into my arm the blood poured down my arm and onto the plain white sheets when I'm done I clean the blade and bandage my arm up I change the sheets and put my ear buds in and fall asleep listening to worlds away by botdf and cried my self to sleep....why kyle why I said....
I hear my dad talking to ash....andy I wanna ask you something he says to him what dad sys well I've liked your daughter for a very long time and I would never do anything to hurt her like that fag kyle... I was about to go out there and slap the hell out of him but I stayed there listening so dad says and I want your permission to date her he says..oh ash he says of course you can I trust you with her you know she's the only thing I got now and I want her safe so yeah you can date her thanks andy he says as they bro hug I turn over and fall back to sleep huh he thinks I'd date him he's wrong I say as I start to doze off my Curtain is pulled back and ash crawls in with me closing the curtian and wrapping his arms around me ....what the hell are you doing I ask just cuddling my girlfriend he says kissing my neck stop I say I'm not your girlfriend I say as I push away really your dad says so you better accept the fact that Kyle will never return he never loved you I do he says as he kisses me...I pull away but he doesn't stop he then pulls me closer...I push away why do you keep pushing me away he says you know you'd rather have me than that fag of a boyfriend Kyle he says I get mad and slap him he looks mad I jump out of my bunk and run as ash runs after me i run to jakes room and bang on the door he answers and I jump on him and hug him crying he holds me in his arms what's wrong he says when ash runs in and stops jake stands in front of me and stares at ash what did you do to her he asks pissed just trying to calm her down he says LIES ALL LIES!!! I scream at him clinging to jake he holds me from behind him and tells ash to leave me alone....she's mine jake he screams
NO IM NOT!!! I scream and cling to jake not wanting to let go ash turns around and leaves stomping jake turns to me and holds me in his arms I hang on to him for dear life...its ok he says your safe with me he says...jake I say yes he says can I sleep with you please I beg I don't feel safe alone I say its ok you can sleep with me he says thanks I say no problem I then hug him and climb into bed with him I start to get cold and I start to shake jake then wraps me under the covers in his arms I curl up next to him and felt warm Instantly....uhh jake i say yes he says....I gotta tell you something I say yes he says...oh no I say those eyes that smile I I think I.....no.....yes I DONT know... Jake I...I....I...