SPIN THE THE BOTTLE!!!!!

as he comes back he has a.....bottle in his hand oh no I think are we playing....yep spin the bottle he says Alex looks really excited and so dose johnnie there both staring at my lips Alex leans I to me and kisses my face I blush alright he Mathew says let's start as he spins the bottle it lands on me maelayiah he says as I spin it it lands on....Damon...Damon Mathew says as we meet in the middle and kiss when I pull back Alex and johnnie look mad...when I sit back down Alex lays on me and plays with my hair....your turn to spin Damon as he spins it it lands on....Bryan oh come on he says as they kiss Damon pulls back immediately... Your turn Bryan as he spun it it landed on Mathew they kissed for about 2 minutes your turn Mathew he says comeing back to reality as he spun it it landed on Alex.. As she got up it made me a little jealous to see her and Mathew kiss for about 3 miniutes when she comes back I pull her on my lap and kiss her check and cuddle her she cuddles me back your turn Alex when she spun it it landed on...johnnie they kissed for about 4 minutes when she came back I was mad she saw and she grabbed my face and put it to hers and says I'm sorry its ok I say she hugs me and I wrap my arms around her and held her close when johnnie spun it it landed on Damon they kissed for about 1miniute then there was a knock on the door Mathew answers it and Jeydon Wale and his girlfriend Samantha and Jordan walk in you guys wanna play I ask sure they say as they join the circle Damon spun it and it landed on Jeydon ugh he says as he pecks him on the lips and sits next to His girlfriend and kisses her instantly when Jeydon spun it it landed on....me when we kissed it was about 3miniutes he was hesitant to pull away Sam fake coughed and Jeydon pulled away smiling...When I sit down Alex pulls me close and wraps her arm around me and kissed my check a lot of kisses I say yeah you like em she says no I say oh she says I love em aww she says as she pulls me close and wraps her arms around me and layes her head on mine...your turn Maelayiah when I spun it it landed on....johnnie....he looked like he was about to burst with joy when we kissed he kissed me hard and and had his hands in my hair staring Alex in the eyes as he did it she turned red and was breathing heavy I push him off and sit next to Alex who pulls me so close I thought I was going to break....when johnnie spun it it landed on Sam she leaned in and they kissed for about a good 5 minutes Jeydon didn't seem to care he was still smiling from kissing me when they stopped sam spun it and it landed on....Alex...oh no I thought when they kissed I felt tears fall down my face they kissed for about 8miniutes I had my head down when they stopped Alex sat next to me and I moved to johnnie who put his arm around me and kissed my head I put my head in his shoulder when Alex spun it landed on Bryan the kissed for about 1minute....when Bryan spun it landed on Sam they kissed for about 2seconds then she spun it and it landed on... Me eww I think as she kisses me I pull back quickly and sit down alex had grabbed me and hugged me tightly I didn't fight back...when I spun it it landed on Mathew we kissed for about 3minutes he spun and it landed on Jeydon they kissed for one second and Jeydon spun it it landed on johnnie they kissed for three minutes....when johnnie spun it was Bryan they kissed for one milasecond when Bryan spun it landed on Sam again they kissed she spun it and it lands on jeydon they kiss for 4minuites she he spun it it landed on me agian we kiss for about three minutes this time he put his tongue in my mouth and I pulled away he was smiling proud you liked it DONT deny it he says smirkning mhm I say as I sit Down Alex grabs me and hugs me tight when she let go she put her hand on my back going a little low but I didn't complain when I spun it if landed on....johnnie agian.....we we kissed it was for almost 9minuites he put his tongue in my mouth and I did the same our tongues on each others mouthes for a while I felt something on my side....I know that's not what I think it is I think....yep I gave him a boner when I pull away he pulls me back and kisses me again I was getting a little excited I pulled away and sat back down Alex was pissed I pulled her close and....kissed her......she was shocked but quickly gave in and kissed back awww everyone said as we kissed I put my tongue to her lips meaning I want in so she parted her lips and I shoved my tongue in and I swirled it around in her mouth she wrapped her arms around me and I put mine around her it was heaven she bite my bottom lip god that turns me on I bite her bottom lip mmm she says we stop....oh my god she says what I say your eyes they changed color they were electronic blue now there icy sky cold blue she says its beautiful it means im......turned on oh she says blushing and smiling well...maelayiah!!! Alex says as I snap out of it are you ok she says yeah did I just dream of kissing alex the whole time but I did kiss johnnie right I ask yeah they said ok I say you were staring at me she says blushing oh sorry say its ok she says I'm tired Mathew says so am I everyone says as we and the game.