suicide and my heart died

Andy's POV
Oh god no not again I say bawling as I drive her to the hospital and when they take her back I call the guys and her band mates to get here fast....jayy was the first one to come where is she he asks panicking....they just now took her back dad says crying then Jake is she OK he asks why should you care dad says andy I I save it jayy told me everything that happened and I saw and heard you and the nurse.... Andy I'm so sorry DONT apologize to me apologize to my nearly dead daughter you fucking idiot!!! He screams at jake...you hurt my pride and joy the only thing I got left in this world if she dies because of you....I'll kill you!!!! Dad says and breaks down crying and cursing the rest of the others shoe up panicking and crying....then one fan showed up in tears...it was asher!?...Jake recognized him...asher what are you doing here he asks I heard about maelayiah and I had to see her he says bawling his eyes out....Mr.Biersack the doctor said.yes dad says running towards him....Maelayiah will be ok he says you got her here just in time she's fine she can go home tomorrow.... Are you serious dad says crying she's gonna be okay? Yep the doctor says would you like to see her he says yes dad says as he leads him to my room....hey dad I say oh baby dad says he takes my hands in his and kisses my forehead I thought I lost you dad says crying no I say I'm a warrior no your my lil warrior he says smiling...then asher walked in hey maelayiah remember me he asks kinda shy....of course I say as he hugs me how you doing I ask great he says I did what you told me and it worked no one bullies me anymore he says well that's amazing I say maelayiah he asks yeah I say you told me not to cut yeah i say so why did you do it he says....well asher I had a fiance who I thought loved me but he fucked my nurse so it hurt me badley...but not as bad as the blade he says yeah i say not as bad as the blade... Maelayiah I love you he says aww I love you too I say..... Will you be mine? He asks holding his head down will you be my girlfriend maelayiah?