JAKE!!!!

As I walk on the bus the lights are turned off I figured everyone was asleep but then I heard moaning...and Jake?grunting and moaning a girl moaning his name...I walk towards his room when I open the door I see jake and....JULIET!!!!....JAKE NO!!!! I scream he turns around he is naked and so is Juliet.... Babe I thought you left he says babe? Juliet says you said you were single and you said maelayiah was nothing to you....tears started falling dad came beside me and was starstruck and pissed JAKE AND JULIET!!!! he screamed I started screaming and bawling at that point everyone was awake jinxx cc ash my band mates everyone Jake put His pants on dad attacked him and was beating his ass juliet attacked me And was beating and was chocking me ash pulled her off And slapped her I was coughing up blood maelayiah!!!jayy screamed dad turned around and had a scared look on his face he dropped Jake and ran to me and picked me up and carried me out away from Jake I was passed out in his arms..... She's ice cold he says to ash and cc oh god they say come on let's get her help he says as they take me to the hospital....again....as they take me back my band mates show up jayy jayce ashton Jake were all crying and so was dad....when the doctor comes in he says....Mr. Biersack yes he says maelayiah....is.is...is what he says....dead.....NO!!!! NO!!!!!he screams I'm sorry the doctor says AHHHHH!!!!! GOD NO MAELAYIAH!!!! AHHH!!!!....my band mates burst out in tears my dad called all my friends Mathew Damon Bryan johnnie....and Alex Alex was in tears and was clinging to my dead body..... Dad was beating the walls and tearing furniture out Johnnie was having a panic attack Mathew was comferting Alex and crying Bryan was just crying....jayy was cursing and raving Jake was beating the floor bawling jayce was banging his head against the wall and crying Jake(my band mate) was bawling and screaming.....