Bid You All Farewell

[Lyrics don't belong to me.]

Lynx PoV

"Woah. What? You want me to host that event?!" I gasped.

"Yes. If you do that then I'll write some papers that you finished your education. And vua la," Beery smiled, looking at me hopefully.

I turned to Klarix who was also looking at me with hope in her eyes. I sighed, chuckling and nodded. "I'll do it."

"YES!" Klarix exclaimed.

"Good. Here," He gave me a folder of papers. "That is all the information about the event. Read through it carefully. And I'll see you soon for rehearsal." Klarix and I thanked the Headmaster and Apperated to my flat.

"I'll see you later, Lynx," Klarix said, hugging me. "I'm so glad your name is cleared."

"Me too, Klarix. Me too," I said. She looked at me with a friendly face and Dissaperated to her own flat. Or maybe she went to her stage.

For me, I looked around my room and everything was where I left it. I smirked and did my nighttime routine: shower, brush my teeth, nighttime tea and reading, singing until I finally began to become sleepy. I yawned and slumped into my bed.

~*~

"Wait, you guys are ready to leave?" I asked, entering the office meeting room. Stefan, Nathan, a couple of Ministry officers and my brother were sitting on the large table.

"Yeah. I mean, we discussed everything," Draco answered. "We're leaving in ten minutes."

I almost dropped the red apple on my hand. "Oh..."

"All of our belongings are ready to go," Nathan said.

"Woah! Nathan. You're wearing a suit!" I gasped, laughing.

"Shut up, Demalice. I could wear one if I wanted, too. You've only seen the Undesirable side of me so you don't know my life out of that."

"That is true" I said.

"Mr. Malfoy, we're all set," A Ministry officer said, entering the office.

"Great. Abbate's, let's go. Time is soul."

The two Abbate twins gave Draco a glare which made him shut up. He gestured Nathan to follow him, which he did. I looked around and saw that Stefan and I were the only ones in the office.

"So I guess this is it, huh?" Stefan said.

"Yeah.... I guess so," I said walking closer to him. When I was just inches away from him, I hugged him with all my might. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"So am I, Lynx Malfoy," Stefan said, hugging me, too, with all his might.

Nathan knocked on the door. "Time to go, Stef."

"Right. I'll be right there." He looked at me for a long time. I didn't really know what to do so I just stared at him back with a faint smile on my face. He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "Farewell... Lynx."

I fought back tears and walked him to where Draco and Nathan were. As they put their hands together as if they were in a baseball team, about to yell, 'TEAMWORK!', Stefan took one last look at me.

"It was nice meeting you, Demalice," Nathan said with a smirk.

"Take care of him for me, Nathan," I answered.

"Will do."

As if it was on cue, Draco Dissaperated with the Abbate twins into an unknown place to go rescue their dad from loosing his soul.