Expected With A Pinch Of Random

A/N: Once again, I have put false info in this chapter, but just go along with it please 

Lynx PoV

I heard the door close after the song finished then realized I didn't lock it. Hence, the reason Stef came inside with no problem. I walked to the door and looked around but found no body. Hm. Probably the wind? It's really breezy outside, so maybe?

I went back to Stef, who, now, was calm and was looking though my music player. Questions just flew threw in my mind. We never talked about what we were. We kissed a couple of times here and there but nothing was set in stone. I always want to ask but whenever I try to, I don't. I'm afraid that he won't reciprocate my feelings. 

I smiled to Stef and started, "Hey, Stef."

"You okay, Lynx?" He asked. He was always so sweet.

I looked down and pushed my blonde hair behind my ear. "I'm okay. I'm just tired. I'm going to go home." 

He chuckled and said, "Okay, yeah, me too." He, ever so softly kissed me on the cheek, and smiled. "Goodnight, Lynx."

"Goodnight Stefan," I whispered. A small pop was heard and Stefan was gone. I sighed happily and dazedly. I turned off all of the lights for the shop and locked the door as I went out. The wind was more chilly then usual. 

I covered myself up with my brother's Slytherin scarf and zipped up my hoodie. I missed the cold feeling the metal on George's necklace would feel on me. That stupid Angelica. I know it shouldn't hurt as much as it does. I feel so stupid being attached to something like that. I sighed and saw my breath form from the cold air and dug my hands into my pockets. 

I know, it's easier just to Dissaperate into Draco's flat, but I wanted to enjoy the cold, winter night. I needed to think. The wind was icy, the snow was dancing around me, my feet were making crunching noises as I stepped on the snowy ground, and my pale blonde hair escaped the hoodie and recklessly went with the wind and was doing a tango with it. I giggled at that thought and sung to myself a Christmas carol I would always sing to myself. 

"We're on the island of Misfit Toys," I sung. That's been my favorite carol since my parents didn't pay attention to me. "Here, we don't wanna stay." 

I sung it all the way to Draco's flat. When I went inside, I found him flat on the ground, sleeping. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my wand and said, "Aquamenti." Water shot out from my wand and splattered all over Draco. He gasped from the coldness and got up as quick as possible. He turned around to find me looking at him like he was a complete idiot.

"AH! LYNX! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He bellowed.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"No! I'm just bloody tired."

"Well you smell homeless and deprived. Take a shower."

"Oh, geez. Thanks, Mother." Draco rolled his eyes at me and went inside the shower. When I heard the water go, I cracked up laughing. As hard as I was laughing, I had to roll on the floor. Not just because the sarcastic seriousness, but how I missed having useless arguments with my brother. 

"I can hear you laughing, Narcissa!" Draco yelled from the bathroom.

"Shut up! You're laughing too, Lucius!" I yelled, calming myself down. Oh, I remember those moments where we called ourselves by our middle names. I know an argument is going to strike when either of us call each other by our middle names. 

After I calmed myself down, I went into my room and sat down in front of the mirror. I took off my hoodie and shoes as I grabbed cream to take off my usual make-up. I never really grew up learning the tricks of the art of makeup but my roommates at WADA would help me from time to time. I don't do a full face and I only put on eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, and sometimes eyeshadow. Mother was always good at makeup but I could never ask her for advice. I guess I'm too scared she'll say no.