Chapter Two

Another update!!!

VOTE/ COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

------------------------------------------

~CHAPTER TWO~

They both went to the nearest shop and got themselves some snacks... Well, more of a heavy snack.

"You could eat all of that?!" William asked in surprise when he saw her tray with a chocolate sundae, large-sized french fries, three large hamburgers and a diet cola.

"Well... Yeah." She said, avoiding to look at him in the eye so she wouldn't blush.

"I thought I was the only person that could fit a large amount of food in my stomach." he said while laughing.

"Now , you know that you are not alone." she said cheekily as she winked at him. "And besides, I've got fast metabolism so I don't get fat."

"So Janelle, tell me all about yourself." he said.

"There's nothing really much to know about me." she said as she devoured her first hamburger.

"Come on Janelle. You seem like an amazing person and I just wanna get to know you... I mean, we can be friends, right?" he said.

She chuckled, "Alright." she said. "My full name's Maria Janelle Harper. My birthday's coming up next week, June 3. I'm in form class: 12.06. My parents are dead."

"Oh my god... I'm sorry. I didn't know. I shouldn't have..."

"You didn't. It's not your fault."

Then she looked at him and found him looking back at her. His eyes were so gentle that she found him to be such a nice person.

She knew that there was something in him inside him that makes him so special to the other girls.

"But you know, I'm thankful that my auntie Ella and uncle John are still there for me." she said as she smiled. "They didn't have any kids and ever since my mom and dad died, they had took care of me ever since. It already seems I'm like their daughter."

"That's good to hear that there are people who still care for you." he said as he smiled. "So... Have you had any boyfriend yet?"

"No."

His eyes widened, and then he burst out laughing.

"Oh why didn't I see this coming?!" Janelle said exasperatedly.

"Are you serious?" William asked.

"Yes, I'm serious William." She answered.

"What the hell?! I mean, why?! You're beautiful!" he said then she locked her gaze at him when he said that. "It's true. You're beautiful."

Then he lightly pushed her long blond curly hair back then she laughed nervously as she bowed down.

"Oh don't look down!" he said as he pouted like a kid then he lifted her chin up. "You're beautiful so chin up, okay?"

Janelle just smiled back.

She knew to herself that she's nothing compared to the other girls in their school so she knew that she's not beautiful.

"Do you have any girlfriend?" She asked carefully.

"No. I'n still single." he said as he sipped from his cola. "Why? Do you wanna apply to be my girlfriend?"

Then she felt her cheeks becoming hot, "M-Me?! Of course not! And besides, you're not my type." she said as she poked her tongue out at him.

"Okay then. What are the qualities that you are looking for a guy?" he asked.

"Sweet. Caring. Funny. Has got swag." she said. "Loves me more than his whole life. Supportive, I guess. Can treat me well with or without his friends around."

"Cool. Sounds just like me." he said cheekily and Janelle blushed.

"W-Well, you're not the one that I'm into so don't worry, okay?" Janelle said while blushing and laughing. Then she looked at her wristwatch and saw that it's already 4.10 p.m.

"Crap!" she muttered under her breath.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's 4.10 p.m. already!"

"Time went really fast."

"It was nice talking to you William..."

"Please, just call me Will."

"Okay. Will. See ya on Monday."

Then she put her bag on and waved at him and ran past the door.

But she's still confused. She can't figure out why she can't breath whenever she was close to him... And why she feels a fire inside of her when she looks into his eyes.