Chapter Nine

Another update!!!

Trying to shake off my writer's block by trying to write....

Sorry if it's not that good.

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-------------------------------------------

Because Janelle forgot to do her homework, which was the newspaper article, she was sent out of their class.

"Do your work here." Mr. Stallard said as he opened the door leading into one empty classroom. She went in and sat onto the middle table that that was at the first row.

She opened her file and continued her newspaper article. When she was half-finished, she was surprised when William suddenly came in the classroom and he, too was surprised when he saw her.

"I'm guessing that you've been kicked out of the class because you've been such an ass." She teased him and he gave her a lopsided grin.

"Well, better being kicked out than spending rest of the hour listening to his nonsense lecture." he said as he sat down beside her and took his phone out. "And you?"

"I asked Mr. Stallard to give me this class time to finish my article about that Eureka Stockade." she replied. "I told him that I've been busy rehearsing since Saturday and Sunday..."

"Oh, okay." Then he shifted closer to her and saw her handwriting.

"Your handwriting's good and neat." He complimented her.

"Thanks." she said without looking away from her work.

Then silence settled between them but then it was broken by the shutter from William's camera on his phone.

She quickly turned to him, her mortified expression filled up her face, "Did you just took a picture of me while I'm working?!" she said.

"Nope." He said quickly, holding his laugh back.

"Phone." She said as she reached out her palm open to him.

"I told you I didn't take a picture of you."

"Give me your phone, then."

"No. Why would I give you my phone?"

"I'll check whether you took a pic of me or not."

"I told you I did not!"

"Oh Will, please don't make me snatch your phone from you."

"I did not."

And so she tried to snatch the phone off of him until they started running around the room, Janelle chasing William.

"William!!!" Janelle screamed. "Give me the goddamn phone!!!"

"Not a chance baby." William said as he winked at her and then he stepped on the table. She also went to where he was standing and he immediately hopped off and ran away from her.

"William!!!" she screamed and he just laughed at her despair. She laughed desperately and hopped off the table too and chased after him.

Meanwhile, a teacher suddenly burst in and shouted, "YOU TWO! STOP FOOLING AROUND!!! DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW THAT YOU'RE DISTURBING THE OTHER CLASSSES IN THIS HALLWAY? WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!"

"Sorry, Mr. Smith." William and Janelle both apologise.

"Jeez... Kids these days." He muttered under his breath. Then Mr. Stallard came in too and shook his head in disappointment at Janelle. Mr. Smith left.

"That's it, Ms. Harper." Mr. Stallard said. "You're in detention."

"What?!" she said. "Sir..." And William laughed that resulted a death glare from her.

"And Mr. Singe, you're in detention too." he said to William and Janelle burst out laughing too.

"But, it's her fault! She started it!" William defended himself.

"Nah. You're in detention. That's it. End of discussion." Mr. Stallard said then he started to walk away.

"AND YOU CAN'T PUT ME ON DETENTION!!! YOU'RE NOT MY TEACHER AT THIS HOUR!!!" William shot back but he was ignored. Janelle just kept laughing because somehow, she got her revenge on him.

He turned to her, "This is your fault." he said while smiling and laughing at their own stupid stunt a while ago.

"If you hadn't tried to take a picture of me then all of these wouldn't happen." she said simply.

"Why wouldn't you like to have a photo of yourself, anyway?" he asked as he sat on the table. "You're beautiful... Photogenic, you know."

"Yeah right Will. And can you please stop telling me that I'm beautiful?" she said as she rolled her eyes then she sat back down on her seat and continued to work on her article.

"Why not? It's true, you know." He said as he rested his chin on his hand.

"Shut up." she said.

"It's true." he sang.

She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"The members of the singing group called, 12ShinningStars, Ms. Maeve Collins wants all of you to be in the Music room for some extra rehearsal as soon as the siren goes." The announcer said through the PA system. "I repeat, the members of the singing group called, 12ShinningStars, Ms. Maeve Collins wants all of you to be in the Music room for some extra rehearsal as soon as the siren goes."

"Looks like some people are gonna get off of detention today." William said while smirking.

"Yeah." Janelle said as she packed up her stuff in her bag.

Then the siren went already and they went out of the classroom to see Mr. Stallard.

"We have to miss out on detention, sir." William said.

"Why?" he asked.

"We've got some extra rehearsals for the singing group." He replied.

"Oh okay. Just head off. I don't care anyways."

William and Janelle smiled at each other so they ran off the classroom and raced down the pathway to the nearby Music room.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the slow updates. Teachers have been so cruel these days.

Anyway, I don't have classes this coming Friday and Monday next week so that means I would be able to upload more chapters!!! YAY!!! :)

Much love,

TCforever22