Chapter Fifteen

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

--------------------------------------------

Later on, William offered Janelle to walk home and she accepted his offer. While they were halfway walking to her home, he noticed that she was quiet althroughout their walking.

"Hey, are you alright?" William asked Janelle. "You became more quiet than ever ever since we spent time together with my parents and Caleb back there in my house."

"I just remembered my parents, that's all." Janelle replied. Then she looked up and turned her attention back on the road. "You know, I'm jealous of you back there." she replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because you still have your parents. They are still here. You receive heaps of love and protection." she said then she looked at him. "Look, I'm not saying that I'm not getting any protection and love from aunt Ella and uncle John. I do but it's still different compared to what you receive from your parents."

Then he put his arm around her shoulders, "I would feel the same way if I was in your situation, but you know, if that really happened to me I would just think that they are already happy in heaven." he said.

She smiled and nodded then they continued to walk home.

"Is she the one who punched you in the face weeks ago?" They both heard someone asked in front of them and when they both looked up, they saw the same guy that Janelle bashed the crap out of weeks ago but this time he's with other guys as well who were his same size.

"Yes. The bitch who punched me on the face weeks ago." The guy said.

"Oh, so you're still alive." Janelle said as she smirked and let herself go from William's arm and stepped forward. "And for your information, it's your fault in the first place that's why you got bashed."

"But I apologized, right? And what did you do?! You punched me right in the face." he hissed. "And now, you're gonna pay for it!"

Then he lifted his fist and tried to punch her but William stopped him by blocking his fist and punched him. "Don't you ever dare to touch her!!!" he yelled at him with such anger and courage.

"Oh right. So you're her boyfriend." The guy said to him as he wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth. "I didn't know that a bitch could have a boyfriend."

And with that, Janelle stepped forward but William blocked her, meaning that she should just stay back.

"Are you gay? Cause if you're not then you wouldn't hit on girls like you're doing now." William said. "You know, you guys should just leave us alone."

"Not in a million chance. Your girlfriend has still some price to pay so... STAY OUT OF THIS." he said as he smirked.

"And what are you gonna do?" he asked and the next thing he knew was that a hard thing smashed right onto his face. William then found out that he got punched by a brass knuckle as he collapsed on the road.

"Will!!!" Janelle screamed then she turned to him and lifted her fist as if she was about to hit him and when she did, he managed to block it and then he kicked her on the stomach and she winced in pain as she cringed on the cemented road.

The guy lifted her face and she could see nothing but pure evil in his eyes, "Nobody messes up with a gang leader, bitch!" he said then he banged her head onto the concrete road and she screamed in pain.

"Janelle!!!" William said as he tried to crawl towards her but another guy stepped on his back and then the other guy kicked him on the face.

"William!!! Urgh!" Janelle winced.

Then the guy pulled her hair up, "Aaaaahhh!!! Let me go!!!" she screamed and they just laughed at her. He let her go and slapped her. She turned back to him and punched him on his cheek and then kicked him on his stomach.

The other guys came to rescue, of course, their master by fighting back on Janelle. They tried to hurt her but their fighting skills were no good compared to hers.

"You..." the tough guy grumbled as he tried to stand up but he collapsed as soon as Janelle kicked him on his face and then on his balls.

"You're gonna regret this day, bitch!" he said as his so-called followers helped him to stand up.

"Yeah right." she said as she wiped off the blood from the corner of her mouth then they left. She turned to William, who was still lying on the floor, cringing in pain.

"Will! Will! Can you stand up?" she asked. He nodded as she helped him stood up and then they started walking to her house.

When they reached her house, she let him in their living room and healed his wounds. Ella and John saw them and asked what happened and she told them what happened.

"Ouch!" he winced.

"Just bear with Will..." she said as she applied the betadine on his wound.

"I already told you Janelle! You should stop messing with these kind of people." Ella said.

"But auntie, he was the one who started it!" Janelle said.

"I don't care! You should've just stayed away from them!"

"How are we gonna explain this to Will's parents now?" John asked.

"I can manage." William said.

"I'm so sorry William. You shouldn't be in the middle of this riot." Janelle said as she shook her head and looked down. He lifted her chin up, "Hey, it's okay." he said. "And besides, they didn't kill me."

"But they COULD. And still, you got hurt because of me." she said.

"I don't care if I got hurt as long as you're safe." he said then he kissed her forehead and hugged her.