Chapter Eighteen

Another update!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•JANELLE'S POV•

"Janelle..."

I heard a voice. It's calling me.

"Janelle..."

I opened my eyes and saw my mom and dad, their arms wide open for me. I ran to them and hugged both of them tightly.

"Mom! Dad!" I said in delight. I've never been so happy like this before. At last, I'm already with my parents. I can already die... Wait, I am already dead. I'm with my parents now.

I pulled away from them and when I looked at them, I saw loneliness in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's not yet your time." Dad said. "Go back."

"No... I'm not going back there anymore dad. I've been dreaming of this ever since the beginning!" I said then mom shook her head.

"No Janelle... You still have a lot of work to do back there." he said.

"Dad..."

"William's waiting for you." Mom said then she pushed me and then I fell down into a deep white space and as I hit the black surface below, I opened my eyes and saw myself in a hospital room, with William beside me.

"Thank god you're awake Janelle!" William said as he hugged me tight. Then I suddenly remembered that I had agreed to the bargain of the devil...

I let myself betray William, the guy that I truly love.

I agreed to be the devil's girlfriend.

I just cried in William's arms and wished that this is only a nightmare...

Only a nightmare...

"John told me that some guys broke into your house... Tell me, was it the guys who we met ages ago?" he asked me. I just nodded. "I guess they won't stop until I'm dead." I said as I tried to relax as he wiped my tears. I looked in his eyes and I could see his love for me which only made me feel bad even more.

I really don't want to betray William but his and my family's safety is at stake. Oliver and his men would kill him and my family if I hadn't agreed to his deal.

Tears started to fall again out from my eyes because I know that I was about to betray him.

"Hush now. Stop crying. I'm here already." he said. "You're safe now." No, William. No. I'm not. WE'RE NOT.

"By the way, Jayden, Zach, Trent and Julian are all here too." he said. "Want me to call them in for you?" I just nodded but tears are still streaming down on my face.

A few seconds later, he came in with them and I can see the concern in their eyes. I wiped away my tears and put on a brave smile.

"How are you feeling?" Trent asked me.

"Hurting." I mumbled. I'm hurting physically and emotionally.

"Get well soon, then." He said as he smiled charmingly at me.

"Thanks." I replied.

**

We went home the next day and the boys hanged out at my place which is cool... It made me, somehow, distracted from the traumatic night I had last night.

After a couple of days, Aunt Ella and Uncle John came with me to see the boys perform on their grand finals. The boys did really well and I hope that they would win.

The host then announced later on that they were the 3rd place winner. I'm so happy for them. Even though they didn't really win, I'm still proud of them, especially for Will.

"I'm so proud of you Will." I said to him as I hugged him backstage.

"Janelle, we didn't win." He said as he looked down. I know they didn't win.

"I know but for me..." I said as I lifted his chin up like he used to do to me. "You and the other guys are the grand champions for me!"

He smiled, "Thanks Janelle." he said then he pulled me in for a hug and I felt so unworthy of him so I didn't linger a little bit from his hug.

I pulled away immediately and put on a fake smile.

Goddamn it... I feel so dirty.

"WILLIAM!!!" A couple of voices behind us yelled and when we looked, it was our fellow members from the 12ShinningStars.

"Sorry sir. They kept on insisting..." the guard trailed off.

"It's okay. They are my friends." William said and the guard nodded and left.

"You're so great out there Will!" Alexander said as he did brofist with him.

"Thanks but we didn't win." he said.

"C'mon Will! Don't be such a downer! Who cares about you guys winning?! I mean, the five of you have the most amazing voices and I'm pretty sure that there would be other opportunities out there." Luke said.

"Luke's right, Will!" Angelina said.

"Yeah. Cheer up, bro!" Amy said.

"Thank you guys.... Thanks for supporting us." He said as he smiled happily at them then we all formed a group hug.

We all pulled away and then the others went to meet the other guys as well futher down the backstage but they were very cautious because the boys were really sad and disappointed that they didn't became the XFactor winner... But hey, at least they got the 3rd place!

"JANELLE!!!" I heard a voice behind me and my body grew cold. It was HIM again. Oliver.

I turned around and William blocked him from me, "Hey, back off." he said.

"Why don't you back off? She's my girlfriend now!" Oliver said as he pushed him.

"What?! Girlfriend?" William said. He turned to me, "Janelle?! What's the meaning of this?"

I stood there frozen. Not knowing what to do.

"Go on, Janelle. Tell him." Oliver said while smirking at me. "Tell him right up at his face that I am your boyfriend."

Then he went to me and whispered in my ear, "Tell him or I will kill him right on the spot."

I burst into tears, knowing that I can't do anything about it. I want to punch Oliver in the face right now and take him to the woods and let a pack of wolves to eat him... But I can't because he'd kill William.

"Yes Will. Oliver is now my boyfriend." I said, holding another batch of tears but still failed.

"Janelle! How could you!? How could you do this to me?!" William outraged.

"I'm sorry William." I said then Oliver whispered to me again.

I closed my eyes while crying then I looked up at William and said the most painful thing in the world.

"I never loved you in the first place, anyway Will. I just used you. In fact, I hated you at the bottom of my heart."

"There mate. I hope it's now clear to you." Oliver said to William as he put his hands around my waist.

I saw William burst into tears and then he punched the wall nearby and then he turned around and walked away quickly.

"Good girl." Oliver whispered to me as he pushed me sideways and left me there, crying my heart out.