Chapter Thirteen

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Uh... We were just..." William trailed off nervously.

"We were just talking." Janelle said to Ella.

"Talking? Then why do you guys need to hold each other's hands?" John said.

"Janelle, you know that you can tell us anything." she said to Janelle.

"Auntie Ella, Uncle John, Will and I are already going out." Janelle answered carefully and she felt William's hand tightened his hold on hers.

"I really love your niece, Ma'am, Sir. And I would do anything just to make her happy with me and with our relationship." William said.

"Well then, are you ready to die for my niece?" John asked as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"No, I'm not." He replied and Janelle looked at him in surprise.

"Why not?" John asked again.

"Because I was born to live for her, love her and make her happy for the rest of her life not to die and leave her all alone and lonely in this world." He said then he looked at Janelle who was completely blushing while staring at him.

Then they all fell silent, amazed by his strong passionate answer.

"When did you ask Janelle out?" Ella asked William.

"Last night, before our performance." William replied as he turned to her with a hint of happiness in his eyes.

"Well then, if you two really love each other, then we approve of your relationship from now on." John said as he put his arm around Ella. Janelle and William smiled in happiness and relief.

Later on, after they had their afternoon tea, William and Janelle went out.

"You know, this is crazy. I'm the one who's driving and I don't even know where we're going. Where are we going exactly Janelle?" William said while driving.

"Just drive." Janelle said as she looked carefully too on the road.

"Are you sure we're still going in the right direction?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've been there in that place a couple of times so I already know the way from our house to there." she said. "Turn right."

William turned the car to the right and before he knew it, they were already approaching the entrance of a cemetery.

"W-Wait. This is a cemetery." He said as he saluted to the guard at the gate then proceeded in entering.

"I know." She said casually.

"Don't tell me that you're gonna bury me alive here?"

"I might if you ever cheat on me."

Then they both laughed and now William knew why they stopped over along the way to buy flowers and candles.

"Hey mom. Hey dad." Janelle said as they both approached the tomb of her parents and placed the a bouquet of flowers on each of their tomb. "Mom, Dad, last night was a great night. Our performance was a success! Uncle John and Auntie Ella came to see our performance and they were very proud of me just like the two of you I knew would be if both of you are still here."

And then she smiled sheepishly, "Uh... Mom, Dad, remember my childhood best friend Liam?... He's actually William Singe and he's back. It's funny because we are schoolmates and we are also both in the same singing group." Then she looked at William and he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Actually, I want you to know that he's already my boyfriend." she continued.

"Good day, Mr. and Mrs. Harper." William greeted. "Ma'am, Sir, I love Janelle very much. In fact I love her more than my whole life. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'll never ever let her go. I hope you guide and shower us with your blessings from heaven."

Then he looked at Janelle who was silently crying.

"Hush now Janelle..." He said as he wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. She sighed and smiled then they lighted each of the candle then they put each of the candle on each of their tomb.

After that, as they were walking back towards his car while holding each other's hand, Janelle suddenly spoke up.

"William?" she said.

"Yeah?" he replied. "What's up?"

"I just want to thank you for today."

"Hey, it's no big deal, okay?"

Then he put his hands on her waist then they stopped halfway and looked at her in the eye, "Um... Can I pick you up tomorrow evening?" he asked.

"What for?" she said.

"I... I want to introduce you to my mom and dad." he said shyly while blushing a little bit then Janelle burst out laughing. "What's funny?"

"You're cute when you blush." she said while giggling. "And sure. You can pick me up tomorrow evening. What time?"

"At 6.30?"

"Okay." Then she looked up in the sky and noticed that it's getting dark, it's like it's gonna rain. "I think we better go back now. It might rain again in a few minutes."

Then she walked ahead of him but he pulled her back and kissed her then it started to rain. She pulled away and started to run.

"C'mon Will! It's raining!" she said while running back to his car and he chased her back but pulled her away from his car.

"Oi! Will!!! Let me go!!!" Janelle said while laughing. "Will! We're gonna get drenched again in the rain like we did last night!"

"Well, let it be that way then!!!" He said while laughing out loud and he tickled her on the waist.

"William! Stop! You're tickling me!!!" she said while laughing harder. "WILLIAM!!!"

Then a little later, he stopped and pulled her into a hug while both of them feeling the cold breeze and the water rain on their skin.

He looked at her and caressed her left cheek with his left hand and then he leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips and at that moment, they both felt that their hearts and souls became as one.