Chapter Five

Already finished with my S&E homework so here's the next update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

---------------------------------------------

JANELLE'S POV

I wonder what's with Will a while ago. He was speaking so weird on the phone. He said that he likes me then he said that what he meant was that he liked hearing my voice.

Argh! Janelle! Stop thinking about William!

"Janelle, why aren't you touching your food?" Uncle John asked me.

I suddenly looked on my plate. I haven't really touched it ever since I sat down in front of the table with them.

"Well, it isn't enough." I said as I smiled and they both laughed.

Oh screw that incident on the phone a while ago! Will is just really weird. And besides, why would he like me? I'm just an average girl.

That afternoon, I was already dressed in jeans and white shirt with an imprint that says: 'Heaven help me'. I tied up my hair into a bun then I wore my purple cardigan because it's already cold outside. I put my wallet, the house keys and my phone in my pocket.

But then, I remembered that I don't know the way to his house.

Then my phone beeped and my heart throbbed once again.

**

NARRATOR'S POV

Janelle looked at her phone and her heart was beating again so fast that she could hear the pounding in her ears.

She saw that it was a text from William. The message was exactly his address and she found out that he was just living down their neighborhood. She locked her phone and put it in her pocket then she left.

When she reached his house, she found them jamming in their garage.

"Hey Jannie!!!" William greeted her then he ran up to her and hugged her tight. And the moment that he hugged her, she felt as if she was walking on cloud nine.

Then Janelle noticed that the others were staring at the two of them, giggling and smiling.

"You know that you could let go now, right?" Janelle said and when William came into a realisation that he had been hugging her for too long, he already let go.

"I thought you got lost in finding my house." he teased her.

"Will, your place isn't that hard to find, especially when you just live down our neighborhood." she shot back as she rolled her eyes and smiled playfully.

"So... Do we start practising now?" Alexander asked.

"Yeah." William replied.

"I'll play the music." Angelina said as she walked to the player and pressed play and then the music started.

Then they formed a circle and Sean started started the first verse.

[Sean]:

Life is a mystery

Everyone must stand alone

I hear you call my name

And it feels like home

[Dean]:

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing

I have no choice, I hear your voice