Chapter Seven

Update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Sorry for the long wait.

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janelle was sleeping peacefully in her room that same night when suddenly her sleep was interrupted when a sound from her window came.

She carefully opened the blinds and saw William there, sitting on a large thick branch of the tree nearby her window.

"Will?!" she said in surprise as she opened her window and the chilly gust of wind embraced her upper body. "What are you doing here? And why in the world would you be here..." Then she turned to her digital clock on her left bedside table and saw that it was already 11.25 p.m. "...In this time of night?"

"Nothing." he said then she let him into her room through her window. She switched on her lampshade, just enough to give light somehow in her room.

"I just wanna see your face before I go to sleep." he said, his hands on his pockets.

"That's very sweet of you but you know, you need some rest. WE both need some rest after all of the rehearsal that we did hours ago." she said as she scratched the back of her hair, not even caring if it's fixed or not.

"As much as I wanted to, I can't. I can't sleep." Then he sat on her bed. He collapsed on her bed and she joined him after.

And there was a peaceful silence among the two of them.

"You know, I was really surprised when you confessed to me that you're in love with me." Janelle said while looking up at the ceiling. "I never expected someone to fall in love for me before. I mean, why would someone fall for me? I'm not even that beautiful."

"Why can't you see?" William asked desperately.

"See what?" she asked.

"That you're beautiful!" he whispered to her and it sent down chills on her spine. "Inside out."

She laughed nervously and could feel herself blushing, "I thought you're proud of me being beautiful. Why didn't you say it loud and clear to the world?" she said.

"Because my world's right here beside me." He said then he held her hand as he looked at her and when she looked at him, his eyes were gazing down on her. "YOU are my world."

And then he went on top of her and looked at her lips. She thought that her heart stopped beating at the moment but then he smiled and bumped his forehead gently to hers and rubbed his nose against her.

"Not yet." he said. "I would kiss you again once you officially say 'yes' to me." Then he lied back down beside her again while his left hand were intertwined with her right.

She smiled, "You really knew how to be patient, don't you?" she said as they both laughed.

Then after a while of them talking about his childhood, she felt her eyelids dropped to the sound of his voice. Well, his voice is angelic and besides, she also noticed that William and her long lost best friend Liam had a lot in common. AS IN A LOT.

Based from William's stories, they had exactly the same story when they both started singing... And she thought to her sleep that maybe he is, somehow, related to Liam.

"...And that's how I started singing." William said and when he looked at her, he saw her sleeping peacefully already. He smiled to himself and sat up on her bed, looking at her beautiful face.