Chapter Twenty-Four

•WILLIAM'S POV•

"Where are you taking us?!" I heard Janelle asked. I have a blindfold on and I'm pretty sure Janelle and Jayden have one too on them.

"Just shut up and do what we tell you to do." I heard one of them said. His voice was husky.

"Make me." She hissed and then I heard him slapped her.

"Janelle!" I said. "Don't you guys dare to hurt her!!!"

"Yeah right. And what'cha gonna do?! Kill us? You can't even do anything right now 'coz you're tied up there." The husky voiced guy said.

I fell silent. He's right. I can't do anything to save all of us... To save Janelle.

•NARRATOR'S POV•

The husky-voiced guy then turned to Jayden and removed his blindfold hastily.

"So... We meet again Jayden." He said as he smirked at him. "Or should I say Silver?"

"You have no right to call me by that name. I'm not a member of this gang anymore!" Jayden said to him with anger in his eyes.

"Yeah right." He said as he rolled his eyes. "You know, we really don't want to have you caught up in this... But you intruded so now you're a part of it."

Jayden just gave him a death glare and rolled his eyes.

"Casey, let them go!" Jayden said.

"Ah so now you wanna be a hero?" The husky-voiced guy whose name is Casey (not his real name) said as he laughed then he stopped and his face became straight. "Never."

"Casey!"

"Silver, you can still change your mind. You can still join us."

"Not in a million chance."

"Fair enough."

Then Casey put on his brass knuckles and punched Jayden on the face and he passed out.

After a few more minutes, they reached an abandoned warehouse where Oliver and his other men were waiting. They all piled out of the van then proceeded in tying Jayden, William and Janelle altogether to a pole.

"Let us go!" Janelle said as she tried to free herself.

Oliver walked up to her and crouched down and removed her blindfold.

"We meet again." He said as he smirked at her.

"Yeah. Great." Janelle replied sarcastically. She glared at him as she tried to free herself.

"Don't bother to try to free yourself from that pole. You won't be able to free yourself anyway."

She just gave him a death glare, "I swear, as soon as I got off from this pole, you're gonna borrow a face from a dog's gum." she hissed. Oliver just laughed, "Yeah right. Like you would ever get off of that pole alive." he said then he stood up. He walked back and forth until then he kicked her on the stomach.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!!" Janelle screamed in pain.

"Janelle!" William called out. Janelle just looked at him and thanked the heavens that his blindfold was on. She doesn't want him to see her in pain. Tears just came out from her eyes as she curled up on the floor and realized that she couldn't do anything right now for herself and for the people that she loves.

Then she looked up for she heard two voices screaming and to her surprise, it was Ella and John.

"Auntie! Uncle!!!" Janelle called out.