Chapter Six

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-----------------------------------------------------------

The moment that his lips met hers, she quickly pulled away.

"Did we just kiss?" Janelle asked, her eyes filled with embarrassment and confusion.

"Janelle..." he said and Janelle screamed.

"For god's sake! That was my first kiss!!! My first kiss William!!!" she said frantically then she got Amy's drink bottle and went out of the garage and there she poured the water on her lips while rubbing it. "Damn!" she cursed under her breath.

"Janelle, I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened right there." William apologized.

"Yeah. And neither did I." she said and her mouth was wet because of the water from Amy's bottle and that just tempted William again but this time he held back.

"I'm sorry." he said. "But... Janelle, ever since I met you and got to know you, I couldn't help but to fall in love with you."

Janelle just stared at him.

"I'm in love with you Janelle." he said.

Then she leaned in and flicked his forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" he asked while rubbing his forehead.

"You're doing drugs, are you?!" she said.

"W-What?! No! Of course not! I'm not stupid to do that! And I'm serious Janelle."

And when he said it, he looked straight at her in the eye.

"Will, you're a great guy... Any girl would love to go out with you. Even me." Janelle said. "But, to be honest, I'm still working it out yet. I'm still figuring my feelings out for you. I hope you understand."

"So... You like me?"

"I... I don't know. Maybe... Look, I'm still confused. I want to work my feelings out for you. I'm really sorry but I can't say yes for now."

He looked down.

"Will..." she said as she lifted his chin up, "I'm not saying no either."

He sighed then smiled but it looked like a fake smile. "You wanna continue rehearsing with us?" he asked, trying to ease up the mood.

"Aren't we finished yet?" she asked.

"NO." He said while smiling cheekily as he carried her and she screamed.

"William Anthony Singe!!! Put me down!!!" Janelle screamed while laughing wildly with him but he didn't put her down and instead, he spun her around.

"Hey lovebirds! You might wanna finish the rehearsal first before you guys get on with your smoochin' scenes!!!" Luke called out.

They all laughed and then got on with their rehearsal.

At 6.45 p.m., they finished rehearsing. "See ya on Monday guys!" Amy and Jessica said as they went in Amy's car and drove off.

"I'll walk you home." William offered to Janelle.

"No need. I can walk home all by myself. Thanks for the offer, though." Janelle replied as she smiled and he felt his heart doing flips and cartwheels inside of him.

"C'mon. Can't I walk my best friend home?" he said as he flirtily nudged her.

"Do whatever you want." she said as she started to walk with him.

"Janelle... I'm sorry." William said.

"It's okay Will." Janelle replied.

He smiled, "Can you keep a secret?" he asked.

"Yeah. What is it?" she said.

"I'm going to audition for the XFactor next year." he said.

"That's great! I'm sure that you'll get in and make it through finals!"

"I hope."

"Believe, Will. Believe. Believe in yourself. You've got so much potential, you know!"

He smiled, "Really?" he asked.

"Even if I die." she said.

"Don't say that. I would die too if you die."

She was taken aback on his remark. She still couldn't believe that William had kissed her in front of their fellow members of their singing group and not to mention the confession he made to her.

"Will..." she said.

"I know. I know. I know that you're still working your feelings out for me and..." he said then he held her two hands. "And I'm willing to wait for you to work out your feelings for me. I won't give up."

Then he hugged her tight and somehow, Janelle became comfortable with his hug. And the kiss a while ago... She knew it felt so magical. She felt the sparks.

Maybe, she's now starting to work out her feelings for him.