Chapter Twenty-Three

•JANELLE'S POV•

Is this true? Or am I just dreaming? William...

He's kissing me...

He pulled away slowly and then he looked into my eyes and in an instant, I got lost in them. He gave me another kiss as he encircled his arms on my waist and my hands went up to stroke his hair.

"I don't know why but I can't stay mad at you." he said as he collided his forehead gently at mine and I can feel his hot breath against my lips.

"So..."

"I'm not angry at you anymore."

We both smiled at each other. "So you believe me now?" I asked hopefully. He nodded as leaned over and kissed me. He lifted me up and spun me around and we both resulted into laughter.

"Told 'ya that my plan would be successful." I heard Trent spoke up from the door and when we looked, we saw the four of them, standing there, smiling at us like cheeky little school boys.

William put me down and wiped my tears away and kissed me on my forehead and then he hugged me tight.

"Finally!" Julian and Jayden both said.

Trent and Zach went toward us and William gave each of them a hug, "Thank you guys... Thank you." I heard him say.

Then he turned back to me, and put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.

Finally, we're already back together and I'll never ever let anyone or anything ruin our relationship anymore... Not even Oliver.

And because of that, we all decided to go to Macca's. While we were outside, walking to their cars, we were all surprised when some guys, thirteen of them, walked up to us and put a black sack on our heads.

"Hey!!!!" We all shouted in protest and I can feel myself being separated from William. No! Not again!

"Let me go!!! William! William!!!" I screamed. "William! Help me!!!"

"Janelle!!! Urgh!!!" I heard William winced and I knew that he was hurt.

"Don't hurt him!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" The guys who were holding me said and one of them whacked me on the head. Ouch. And that made me even more angrier.

No one whacks me in the head. Nor have I ever been whacked in my entire life.

"You fuckin' assholes have no right to whack me on the head!!!" I shouted and then I kicked one of them on their balls and then I pulled the black sack away from my head and then I got punched by the other guy. I stumbled but then, I managed to maintain my stance.

I spit the blood on his face and punched him back too and then kicked the other one on his face. I looked at the others and they... Well, were busy fighting with the goons too.

Then I saw Julian and Jayden running away from the goons and I tried to hold my laughter back.

"Eeeekkk!!! Help me!" Julian screamed and then he stopped uncertainly and turned to face the bad guys. One of them threw a punch but he had quickly and successfully dodged it and then he threw a punch back and hit him straight on his face. The other one tried to hurt him too but he was no match for Julian.

Argh!!! Why the hell am I watching?! I'm supposed to be helping them!

Since Julian had handled it all by himself, I ran up to Jayden who was having a hard time fighting the tall guy. Oh god, he really needs some inches for his height.

I tackled the guy onto the ground and punched him on the face. He quickly slapped me strongly on the cheek which just bleed more and I was thrown over to the concrete ground. I felt my left cheek hurt... More like swollen.

I stood up and my vision started to blur and spin. Crap. I hope I don't pass out during this hand-to-hand combat which I thought it was but I guess I was wrong....

I was about to punch him when he pulled a knife from his pocket and scraped it quickly on my fist and it hurt as hell. He was about to stab me when suddenly, he stopped on his tracks and then collapsed in front of me. I looked up and saw Jayden, holding a rock on his hands.

He smiled, "Just in the nick of time." he said as he dropped the rock.

"Great job Jayden." I breathed out with a smile. And my hand is still hurting.

When we were about to go back to William and the others, the guy who I thought was dead just stood up and pulled me.

"Hey! Let me go!!!" I protested. "Let me go!!!" Then he pointed the knife on my throat and said, "Shut up or I'll slit your throat with this!"

"Let her go!" Jayden shouted.

"You stay back!" He shouted. "Stay back or I'll slit the throat of this bitch!"

"Who are you calling a bitch?!" I yelled. Then he turned to me again and said, "Shut up!!!"

"Dude, let her go." William said calmly but firmly.

"Get him." The guy ordered and the others went to get William.

"Let me go!!!" William said. "Assholes!!! Jerks!!!"

Then one guy out of the two guys kicked him on the stomach and he winced in pain.

"Get the short one as well." He ordered and they went to get Jayden too.

"Hey! No fair! And who the fuck are you calling a 'short one'?!" Jayden protested. I know it's a little bit funny and we're supposed to laugh but if you were in my situation, you won't be able to.

"Back off!" The other guy said as he pointed two guns on Trent and Zach. Julian ran up to him and tried to snatch the gun off him but he ended up being punched on the stomach and shot twice on his arm.

We were then dragged into a black van and when we were in there, they put on us blindfolds.

God, what's gonna happen to us next is the thing that I don't know.