Chapter Sixteen

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

--------------------------------------------

Months passed and the incident never happened again... At least. But Janelle is still worried about it so she always keeps her guards up whenever they would walk home together.

They had also graduated safely from high school.

One time, William and Janelle were hanging out in her house when he had brought up the topic about his audition at the XFactor.

"So how did it go?" she asked.

"I... I got in." he said as he smiled weakly.

"That's great!!! I'm so proud of you Will!" Then she noticed that he wasn't so happy about it. "What's wrong?"

"Well, then that means that I have to leave you back here." He said.

"Will, it's okay and besides I can always watch you perform in the live shows."

"But what about the unfinished riot? He might come back for you."

"Will, I can defend myself and don't you think that by going to XFactor, they couldn't chase you anymore? You'd be surrounded by guards. You'll be safe."

"Janelle, I'm not gonna use my dream just to run away just to save my own life!"

"Will, you have dreamt of this ever since the beginning and I don't want to be the reason why you never achieved it."

He looked at her and deep inside, he knew that she was right.

"Please Will... Go and fight for your dream." Janelle said as she smiled bravely at him. "And no matter how far apart we are from each other, you'd still be here in my mind and heart... And I expect you to do the same for me as well."

"Okay." William said then he kissed her passionately on the lips.

**

Another couple of months passed and Janelle heard that William was put into a boyband called The Collective and she was very happy and proud of him.

"Are you guys sure you wanna stay here?" Janelle asked them. "William would be really glad if you two would come with me."

"Nah, it's okay. And besides, we have date tonight." John said. "Maybe next time. At their grand finals. Promise."

"Okay then. Keep your promise, uncle John." she said.

"Take care, honey." Ella said as she kissed Janelle on her cheek. "Drive safely."

"Alright. See ya later." Janelle said then she went outside then in her car. Tonight, she was going to see for the first time one of their live shows. The drive was an hour drive from her house so she needs to leave early to avoid traffic and to give William his good luck hug and kiss.

As she drove into the busy streets of Sydney, Katy Perry's song called 'Hummingbird Heartbeat' blasted through the speakers.

You give me that hummingbird heartbeat

Spread my wings

And make me fly

The taste of your honey is so sweet

When you give me that hummingbird heartbeat, hummingbird heartbeat

Oh oh

Hummingbird heartbeat