Chapter Ten

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-------------------------------------------

~CHAPTER TEN~

When they arrived at the door of the music room, Janelle stopped halfway.

"What are you waiting for? C'mon! We'll get yelled at by Maeve if we're late." William said as he pulled her into the Music room with him.

"LOVEBIRDS!!!" Luke, Daniel, Sean and Dean teased them by the door.

"Oh why didn't I see this coming?" Janelle said to herself.

William gave each of them a good whack on the head.

"Grow up guys!" William said as he pulled Janelle's wrist and walked over towards the other girls.

"Ooh... The kissing lovebirds." Angelina teased as the other girls laughed except Janelle, who was then blushing really bad.

"Aww... Look, Janelle's blushing!" Taylah said.

"True." Jessica said.

"Her face is as red as an apple right now." Amy said while smiling cheekily.

"Are you guys gonna keep on teasing us or would you rather start vocalising to yourselves?" William asked, annoyed.

"Oh... Of course. The prince saves his damsel in distress." Amy and Angelina said while flicking their hair over to their shoulder.

"So... Are you two going out yet?" Ellen asked.

"Hell NO!!!" William and Janelle shouted while blushing badly.

"Okay... Okay. Calm down." Ellen said while raising her hands up in the air. "Calm down. You guys don't need to shout. I was just asking. Jeez..." And the others laughed.

Then Maeve went in and they all formed a straight line in front of her.

"Okay.... We all need to polish off everything today." Maeve said. "I've excused all of you for today so we would have enough time to polish everything off. And I hope that all of you had memorized the lyrics by now."

"Yeah we already have known the words. We rehearsed it over William's house last Saturday." Alexander said.

"Yeah and William and Janelle kissed in front of us." Dean said and William gave him a death glare.

"You don't need to mention that, you know." William said.

"Yeah right Will." Dean said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, enough guys. We have some practicing to do so let's get cracking." Maeve said.

They started rehearsing their song called 'Like A Prayer' but with their own version and thankfully, they did well.

They also practised their dance steps and as usual, Janelle can't get it right.

"Janelle... The elbow. I told you to raise it a little bit." William said while watching them do the dance step that he taught all of them.

"I'm sorry.... I just..." she said while trying to do what everyone was doing. "Damn it! Dancing isn't really my thing!!!"

"Okay. Let's take a break." William announced and all of them scrambled off the formation and went to the other side of the room and then sat on the floor.

"God... I'm such a fail." Janelle said as she put her hands on her face. William chuckled and removed her hands from her face and said, "Please don't cover that beautiful face... Now, let me show you the dance steps. Okay?"