Chapter Eleven

Another update!!!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-------------------------------------------

"Hey." Daniel said to the gorgeous girl nearby. The girl looked up at him.

"Hey." She said uneasily.

"You know, you're gorgeous. I like you. Wanna go out with me sometime?" He asked while smiling. Then the next thing that he knew was that the girl had splashed the cola that she was drinking on his face.

"Hey! Why did you do that?!"

"Your face obviously needs some cleaning up..." Then she stood up. "And you know, you're not my type so I guess you better go to hell."

Then she walked off.

Meanwhile, the others were laughing while letting out some 'ohhh's at him.

He went back to them and Amy handed a towel at him.

"Damn. Who am I kidding? Who would go out with me with make-up on my face?" he said.

Then Luke put a mirror in front of him and was horrified when he saw his own reflection.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Daniel yelled on top of his lungs. "Ammmmyyyy!!!"

Amy giggled as the others hooted up in laughter.

"Next, William and Janelle." Sean declared.

"Okay... So what's the dare?" Janelle asked.

"Both of you have to eat a chicken subway with 2 raw eggs in it." Sean said and all of them were disgusted by the task, especially Janelle.

And so, Luke bought two chicken subways and asked for four raw eggs from the woman at the counter who gave him a weird look when he asked for the eggs.

"Your order." Luke said as he gave them their own chicken subways then he placed the four eggs on the table.

"Whenever you're ready." Sean said.

Janelle and William cracked the two raw eggs open and poured it on their chicken subways.

Then they started eating their special subways.

"So... How does it taste like?" Dean asked while focusing the camera on her and William.

Janelle swallowed hard, "Good." she said.

"How about you?" he asked William. "What can you say, Will?"

William just shook his head then he stood up suddenly and ran to the nearest tree and threw up hard.

Meanwhile, the others were laughing so hard once again when they saw William throwing up against the tree.

He went back to their place, "So what do you think Will?" Dean asked him.

"I think... I think chicken subway was a bad choice." William replied to the camera, his face was pale as the snow and then he ran back to the tree again and threw up.

**

"See ya on Friday!!!" They all said to each other as they went separate ways.

"See ya!!!" William and Janelle replied and then they both turned around and walked down the road.

They both walked in comfortable silence then a little while later William cleared his throat and slightly touched her right hand with his left. She smiled back and laughed.