Chapter Twenty-Two

Another update.

Three more chapters to go before I upload my two new fan fictions! Sorry if the update for this story had been slow. I was busy at school, and I've been writing pre-written chapters for my next two soon-to-be-published fan fictions... I hope you guys understand.

Thanks a lot!

VOTE/COMMENT

Enjoy!

Much love,

TCforever22

-------------------------------------------------

•JANELLE'S POV•

"Trent! I swear! If you don't put me down, I'm gonna give you the best tissue injury ever!!!!" I screamed as I tried to free myself from him.

"Guys, I need help here, you know!" Trent said to Julian and Zach who were then following behind us. Ha! So now I know that he's having a hard time with me! Great!

"Nah. You can manage it Trent." Julian said.

"Yeah. C'mon Trent! Use your muscles!" Zach said as he flexed his biceps.

"Lazy asses!" Trent grumbled as he struggled to carry me into the lift with the two lads following us.

"Trent! Put me down!" I said but he ignored me.

The elevator dinged and we all piled out of the elevator. We went into a sort-of lounge room... Well, that's how it looked like.

He put me down on the black couch and then I stood up and ran towards the door but too late because Julian had closed and locked it immediately before I reached it.

"You can't do anything right now." Zach said.

"Janelle, you need to sort this out with Will." Trent said and I looked at Julian and he just nodded.

"He doesn't want to talk to me, okay?!" I outraged. "He doesn't answer my text messages and even my calls!"

"Don't try to make a fool of us Janelle. You never tried to call or text him." Julian said plainly. I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration. I finally gave up and slumped down on the couch. Damn. Why do I always slip through their sharp eyes!?

"Janelle..." Trent said to me as he kneeled in front of me and held both of my hands, "We want to help you. We want you and Will to get back together. You guys are perfect for each other. He's falling apart, you know."

I just looked at him and saw it in his eyes. The truth.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Julian opened it and it was Jayden... And he's with WILLIAM.

•WILLIAM'S POV•

Jayden and I went into the studio, barely talking to each other. When we reached the 3rd floor, where Zach asked us to go to, he suddenly spoke up.

"Do you still love Janelle, Will?" he asked.

I sighed and knew that I still love her even though she lied to me. I just nodded.

"Yeah..." I replied. "But she lied to me Jayden."

Then he laughed slightly, "You're still thinking of it that way, huh?" he said. "But I can't blame you. I would feel the same way too."

"Says the one who lied to his parents." I shot back.

"I did it for a very good reason, though."

Good reason.

What if Janelle's really telling me the truth? What if she just did that to make sure that her family and I are safe?

A few minutes later, we reached the lounge room and to our surprise, it was locked. We saw light and shadows coming under the door so we were pretty sure that they are in there already. And we were right.

Jayden knocked on the door and someone opened it, and it was Julian.

We entered the lounge room and to my surprise, she's here. JANELLE.

Our eyes met the moment I stepped in the room and suddenly, all of those emotions that I had... Still have for her became stronger than before. My heart seemed to stop from beating. My breath became shallow and basically, I was took by surprise... Whoa. That sounded like from our song.

Is this what really happens when you really love someone?

"You're the last person I expected to see here." I said, trying to keep my cool.

She just smiled... And now, I've realised how I've been longing for her sweet smile but nuh-uh, I'm still angry at her.

Then I turned to Jayden, "Is this why we're all here?" I asked.

"You two need to talk." Jayden said.

"We have nothing to talk about and seriously?! I would rather talk to a retarded person than to this girl right here who lied straight up to my face." I said as my eyes turned to Janelle, who was... I think... about to cry.

"Will, just give her a chance!" Julian said.

"Why would I?! For sure she's gonna lie to me again!" I said.

"You know what your problem is?! You always make things so complicated!" Julian yelled at me. "Will, we just wanted to help! And both of you, huh..." Then he pointed at me and Janelle. "Both of you wouldn't come out from this room without clearing things out!"

Then he went out and so did the other guys. Now, it's just me and Janelle.

I sighed and collapsed back down on the couch.

She sighed, "This is absurd." She said as she stood up. "I mean, there's no reason for us to talk... Because you hate me!" And her voice was shaky that I've concluded that she was crying and when she faced me, I proved myself right. She was crying.

"I want to explain to you Will! And I did! But you didn't believe me... Now, there's no reason for us to talk." she added and then she wiped her tears and laughed desperately as she tried to held another batch of tears but failed. "I really don't make sense, do I?"

Then she laughed but her laugh's so fake. She shook her head and started to walk away and at that moment, there are only two things that crossed my mind.

I pulled her back and kissed her passionately on the lips.