TWENTY

Kylie's POV

I felt it coming, he was gonna ask her to prom and of course I was jealous. No matter how much Joe and I were to stubborn to talk to each other I had a soft spot for him, I always have. It's not that easy to just move on the next day. Our pride is just way too big for each other, but I always have faith that we'd work it out but it's drifting away faster than I thought.

It's my fault anyway, I should've said no to Randy. I don't wanna let Randy down or anger him. He could possibly ruin my prom day if I told him who I wanted to go with instead.

But I refused to go unhappy, so instead of moping around I decided to do something about it. I got up and grabbed my keys and put on my shoes, leaving to his house, finally growing balls. I sighed deeply as my hand tightened on the steering wheel and I pressed on the gas more.

I arrived in ten minutes and took a deep breath before getting out and knocking on the door. I waited for about ten seconds until the door opened and he stood there with his shirt off shocked and curious.

"Hi." I muttered looking down and up at him.

"What're you doing here? I'm kind of busy." He questioned with slight heavy breathing.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something, but if you're-

"Joe who's at the door?" She came from behind in a towel. That disgusting tramp. I felt my heart collapse in a million pieces.

"Oh, Kylie.. What brings you here?" She spoke with attitude.

"I didn't come here for you, Carrie. I came to talk to Joe but I guess you're busy." I looked at both of them with disgust and walked away.

"Kylie wait." Joe called. I didn't listen and drove off as quick as I could.

- 1 hour later

"So here are who's nominated for prom king and queen. For the girls it's Me, You, Brie, Nikki and Eva. Boys are Joe, Seth, Punk, Randy and Dean." AJ told Kylie while they sat at her dinner table. Kylie day dreamed and looked down at her paper.

"Kylie!" AJ squeaked in annoyance. Kylie snapped out of her thoughts and sighed.

"I'm sorry." She muttered.

"Mind telling me what's bothering you?" AJ asked.

"I went to Joe's house today." Kylie told her.

"And?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I wanted to talk to him but instead I was met with heavy breathing and Carrie in a towel."

"What'd you go over there for anyway?"

"Because I wanted to talk to him. I was finally going to tell him that I loved him too. But it's too late so it doesn't matter anymore.." Kyle drifted off standing up and grabbing a snack.

"We both know it still does but it does hurt to see someone you loved for this long with someone else like you never mattered. Who knows after your visit he will be curious, and then he'll show up to see what you wanted to chat about."

"I don't think so. He's probably still has too much pride. He wasn't happy to see me. More of a shocked look." Kylie sighed again.

"You know how guys are, they put up a wall to make it seem like they're good but we both know he'll be back soon. Don't sweat it Kylie. One day either you two will work it out or you two will just have to close this chapter you call love." She shrugged. Kylie didn't like the sound of that so she didn't say anything.

AJ's phone beeped and as she looked at it she frowned.

"I gotta go, my mom is making me come home to clean my room or no prom. She's been using this against me for a month now. I'll see you later Kyles." She rolled her eyes and gave Kylie a tight hug before gathering her stuff and leaving. Kylie sat down on the couch and thought about Roman for ten minutes until a knock came to the door.

At the same time her phone rang and it was her mom. She stood up and walked to the door while she answered the phone.

"Hel-

"Kylie don't! Don't open the door!" Her mom panicked and screamed.

"Mom calm down I can't hear what you're saying." Kylie unlocked the door and hung up, opening the door. She saw a man standing there and as they met eye contact she didn't recognize who he was.

"Honey Bear.." He smiled. Memories of her childhood flooded back into her mind. Her heart felt like it was in her stomach.

"D-Dad?"

-

-

Sorry for the late chapter & short chapter.

but vote & comment xox

-RRG