FIFTEEN

Kylie's POV

The next morning I woke up feeling like I was on cloud nine. I couldn't get the kiss Roman and I shared out of my head no matter how hard I tried. I smiled and sat up on the edge of my bed but still thinking. He said he was gonna be at the beach today.

Did he maybe change his mind because he regret kissing me last night? Did he confess to Eva he did ? I doubt it.

I sighed and got up from the bed and walked downstairs. I cut a piece of my leftover cake and began eating it. My mom raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Real breakfast honey, please?" She asked. I sighed and moved the delicious cake. My mom was a real clump nugget at times. I grabbed an orange and peeled it while Kyla ran downstairs frowning.

"What's wrong sweet cakes?" I asked.

"Joe promised to play with me today. He's not here!" She yelled placing her hands on her hips.

"I'll let him know princess okay?" I whispered and sat her on my lap. She nodded and began eating some of my oranges as we talked about her days in school.

++

Soon enough I was at the beach with my girls.

"Guys you can't tell anyone. But Joe and I kissed all day last night after I left the dinner." I confessed. They gasped and AJ choked on her water.

"What?" They all yelled in unison. I blushed and shrugged.

"I enjoyed it so much but I honestly think he just did it cause it felt right at the time. I don't think it means anything. Or this could be my overthinking talking." I sighed deeply and ran my fingers through my hair.

"If he kissed you first of course he meant to kiss you Kylie. Believe it or not Joe likes you. What kind of kiss? Peck? Kissing no tounge? Closed mouth kissing?"Kaitlyn asked.

"Tongue action. Lots of that including lip biting. I blushed more.

"He most definitely likes you. Speaking of, there's your superman right there." She pointed. I looked over quickly thinking about getting up to hug him but guess who was getting out with him? Jonathan, Nikki, Seth, Brie and Eva.

I rolled my eyes and swallowed the huge lump in my throat. I guess I didn't mean anything to him last night.

They walked away from us and to a different spot. I looked away quickly and tried to shake it off. It bothered me so much that he was tonguing me down but putting up a front when it came to Eva.

Joe's POV

I know what you guys are thinking, such a dumbass for bringing them with me. But they came over this morning and decided to go to the beach and there was no telling them no. They decided to come anyway, but I did somewhat enjoy Eva here. She wasn't bitchy today.

I stared at Kylie and she didn't look back.She looked highly annoyed and disappointed but tried not to show it. I sighed and looked away.

"Hey Joe, word with you real quick?" Seth asked. I nodded and we began walking in a different direction.

"So what happened last night at Kylie's birthday dinner?" He asked. I couldn't do anything but shake my head and chuckle.

"Nothing man. Just a nice regular dinner. That's all it was."

"Lies, you're smiling like you just won the state championship for the football team. Did you kiss her?" He asked. I shrugged and nodded. He gasped and hit my shoulder.

"Dude, you kissed Kylie Adams, the girl we all thought you couldn't stand ?" I nodded again.

"Wow, shocking but I guess if that's what you wanna do then do it."  He smiled.

Seth's POV

The only reason I let Joe do what he wants is because I want Eva, and I planned on ruining this whole relationship.

Eva and I have been secretly seeing each other, did a damn good job at hiding it. I felt bad at times that I was doing this to my best friend, but then again I didn't. He always had his eye on Kylie, who isn't even that good looking or all that to me.

If he didn't have eyes for Eva, I sure did.

Kylie's POV

After an hour of swimming we sat in the sand and played around and talked amongst ourselves until I saw Joe making his way over with Eva, his hand linked in hers. I cleared my throat as the girls stared at Joe and Eva, clearly not happy to see them either.

"What?" Layla asked.

"I just wanted to come over and see if you and Eva could be cool." He smiled looking at me. I stared at him in a serious manner.

"No, I don't thknk that's a good idea Joe." I said making Eva frown.

"How dumb can you be Joe? You know she's gonna continue being a jealous bitch." She yelled.

"Hey cut it out. We didn't come here for that." Joe growled at her.

"Shut up Joe stay out of this." I bit at Joe, shocking him. Of course I was still upset with him.

Soon enough Eva launched and hit me square in the face making me fall down. She lunged at me again and began hitting me but I grabbed her hair and yanked her down to the ground and kicked her in her stomach. I began punching her and Joe pulled me off.

"What is wrong with you?" He yelled.

"What's wrong with me? No what's wrong with you? Why'd you kiss me so many times yesterday like we really had something going on and now you bring your girlfriend here!" I screamed as everyone gasped including Eva.

"I felt for you just by one day Joe, and you didn't even care." I cried and slapped him shocking everyone again. I quickly gathered my stuff and left.

Joe's POV

I watched as everyonr left and it was just me and Eva. She left as well as tears slowly flowed down her cheeks. I wasn't really worried about that, I was more about how Kylie felt.

Damnit, I fucked up.

-

-

Sorry for this lame chapter.

Vote

Comment