TWENTY SIX

it's not midnight yet where I live, but happy new year everyone! 🎉

Authors POV

"No, no!" Kylie's mom screamed and dropped to her knees, hearing that her daughter had overdosed and wasn't close to making it through the night, being without oxygen for over ten minutes. Her father was there holding her in place to calm her as the tears ran down his face as well as hers.

"Why wouldn't you watch her? Why'd you even convince her to go? What kind of friend are you?!" She screamed at AJ. AJ gripped her chair and stood up, wiping her tears

"What kind of friend am I? What kind of mother are you for posting your own daughters sex tape? For months and months Kylie has went through pain, got bullied and judged every single day and you weren't even there to help her through it, it was me and her friends. And the fact that you've never been here for her as her father blows my mind because you missed out on such a happy and great girl. Mr and Mrs Adams it's your fault and Joe's that she's dying right now! You and him are selfish and pathetic. You all oughta feel ashamed. Kylie didn't deserve this, no one does. But you, you deserve all the hell coming your way." She showed no mercy screaming at her.

"Security, escort this young lady out. Her friends too."

"What?! That's bullshit, you fucking bitch!" AJ went to attack her but got pulled away by police, being escorted with the rest of the girls.

"Two can play this game, I'll be back and I swear to god!" She snatched away from the officer and walked out on her own, fuming with anger as she drove everyone home. Once she got home she found Kylie's stuff still sitting on her bed. She dropped to her knees and sobbed harder than she ever had before, feeling guilty and weak, feeling like she could've done a better job of helping Kylie.

;

The next day AJ created a candlelight vigil for Kylie and surprisingly a lot of people showed up to show their support. She still had no idea if Kylie was okay or not. Her picture was in the middle and people laid down roses, candles and notes, putting it next to the picture.

AJ was stunned once Eva came through the crowd of people and laid down flowers, and pulled AJ into a comforting hug

AJ was stunned once Eva came through the crowd of people and laid down flowers, and pulled AJ into a comforting hug. Instead of asking questions that ran through her mind she embraced her and hugged her back, letting her tears fall once again.

"You were a good friend to her April, never forget that okay?" She rubbed her shoulders. She nodded and took her glasses off, sighing deeply.