TWENTY SEVEN

we made it to 80K!! thanks so much for the people that read this book every update, and for the people who voted high school enemy the best roman reigns fan fiction!

also, give my bby ridingmoxley a follow!

       don't forget to vote & comment to the questions below and about the book xo

Authors POV

"What's your name?"

"K-" She stopped, feeling her throat beyond dry and painful. She watched the doctors rip and run to take her off of breathing support and gave her some water, choosing to give her some time to realize what had happened to her. She couldn't move her lower or upper body for as long as about an hour. In that time she started remembering the pills she took, Roman, the sex tape, her mother exposing her. The mean words everyone had said to her.

"Why didn't they just leave me there..." She finally spoke. A doctor looked at her and stood over her, grabbing her hand.

"Miss Adams, you overdosed on oxycodone almost a month ago, you were without oxygen for a while. Your friends rushed you to the hospital, you've been on life support ever since. You're waking up from a coma. Can you tell me what your name is, who your family is, what school you go to, and how old you are along with your birthday?"

She told them everything right, but they still chose to run tons of brain exams and blood tests before choosing to call her mother with the news.

She asked for a mirror but they refused to give her one, knowing she wouldn't like what she saw. She had no more tears to cry. About to beg, the door swung open and there she saw her mother and Kyla, along with her father. They looked in shock and soon smiled. Kyla ran to her first and gave her the tightest hug, squeezing her as tight as her little arms could. She laid on her shoulder and refused to let her go.

"I'm so sorry baby.." Kylie whispered to her, caressing her hair.

"Don't leave me again." Kyla tugged on her hospital gown, sniffling and crying.

"I won't, I promise baby girl." She kissed her forehead as her father came toward her, adding into the hug. She honestly wasn't mad at her dad for keeping that from her. She took it hard by wanting to kill herself, so he wanted to protect her more than her mother. They could barely meet eye contact as he pulled away. She came toward Kylie and tried to grab Kylie's hand, but she moved them away to her lap.

"Dad, can we have some privacy really quick?" She asked him. He hesitantly agreed and left downstairs with Kyla holding his hand.

"How are you feeling baby? You scared me so bad I thought, I thought I lost you."

"Cut the shit, I know you did it." Kylie said putting her water down. Her mom said nothing, just as she thought.

"You, are such a selfish, manipulative bitch you know that?" Kylie showed no affection toward her. It took her off guard, she reached her hand and slapped Kylie across her face.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what I am? You laid down on your back, like a whore without even consulting me! All my life I have put my life on hold, for you! And Kyla to make sure you two were okay and all I got in return was a smart mouth from you, and disobedience from you. You deserved to get exposed because you lied to me. You never appreciate me you never ever, once thought about me! You drove a wedge between me and any man I had ever loved, you don't deserve to be happy!" She screamed at Kylie, not making her flinch at her harsh words.