NINE

Kylie's POV

I sighed of relief as the last bell rang. I walked to my locker with my head down and made it without any problems. Eva and her little minions were only given a day of suspension which I found such bullshit.  I opened my locker and grabbed my bag out of it, frowning as Joe approached me.

"What do you want Joseph?" I asked.

"I I was just wondering if you were alright out there. That was embarrassing and so uncalled for." He stared at me.

"Yeah it was. I could hurt her so bad she just doesn't know. Mop water is gross." I gagged.

"It happened to me before." He grinned making me scoff.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better Anoa'i. But seriously what do you want?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Come watch me practice. Women's wrestling isn't until another hour. I start in 15 minutes."

"Well sure, I have nothing else to do. Go get ready and I'll be sitting on the bleachers." I said shutting my locker.

"I'll see you there beautiful." He kissed my cheek and walked away. I felt shockwaves through my body. I shrugged it off and walked to my car, grabbing my duffle bag out of the front seat.

"Kylie!" I heard a voice yell. I turned around and met face to face with Randy. I grabbed my bag and quickly shut the door and tried walking away. He grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Don't bother me, please." I said and walked off back into the school. He chased after me and followed behind me down the empty hallways. He grabbed my hand again.

"Kylie I'm sorry." He whispered. I sighed and turned around.

"Don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to side step you. I shouldn't have and I could have just got wet but you have to understand that no one wants to get wet. It was juts a natural instinct to move out of the way."

"Fine whatever Randall. I have to go to wrestl-

"That's not until another hour. Now stop making excuses to not talk to me Kylie. I said I'm sorry what more do you want?" He asked. I pulled away from him.

"Peace." I muttered before walking off.

"Still coming to my practice?" He yelled. I ignored him and kept walking to the locker room.

-

There was 20 minutes left until I had to go so I spent time outside on the bleachers and watched the football team practice. I wasn't paying much attention to Randy because Joe was a pretty good football player. Never saw him more concentrated.,I was getting sort of cold so I wrapped my arms around myself. I heard the coach blow the whistle and they all came running over to get water. I stepped down a few steps from the bleachers and stood by a fence. Randy came jogging up to me.

"You came?" He asked. I sighed as Joe ran up to me.

"Hey glad you could come. You look cold." He muttered out of breath. I nodded. He put his index finger up and ran away. I turned my attention back to Randy.

"Really Kylie? Why're you acting like this?" He asked annoyed.

"Like what?" I asked as Roman ran back. He handed me his sweater and I took it, gladly putting it on.

"Seriously? Out of anyone Joe? He's embarrassed you from the damn jump Kylie get real. We all know you're trying to make me jealous but it's clear that it's not working. Now send me off with a kiss woman like you should have been doing earlier. Instead you wanted to bitch about some damn mop water." He demanded. I reached my hand back and slapped him in the face, leaving a red print mark on his cheek. I walked away back into the school. Who the hell did he think he was to talk to me in that way?

-

I changed into knee length yoga's and a tank top. I tied my hair into a tight ponytail and put on my my nike running shoes and walked into a room where the wrestling mat's were. My friends all looked at me. I sat down by myself. Soon enough Kaitlyn and AJ made their way over.

"Cheer up Kylie. I know you're mad but we will get revenge. AJ said hugging me, making me smile.

"I know. It's just Orton he was a real jerk to me today because Joe gave me his sweater." sighed rolling my eyes as she pulled away.

"You just figured that? He comes off as a nice guy but then controlling." Kaitlyn spoke. AJ nodded in agreement

"Wow I just figured though. Maybe he's just jealous."Layla said walking over. I shrugged and nodded. He possibly could be.

"Alright ladies and gents!" A woman yelled catching our attention.

"I need to take attendance of who's here. I'm just going to call names, you raise your hand and say you're here if I say your name wrong my apologies, just correct me ." She began saying names soon she got to ours.

"Layla?"

"Here!" She yelled with a smile.

"Celeste?"

"It's Kaitlyn." Kaitlyn groaned.

"Whatever. April?" The coach rolled her eyes.

"Call me AJ."

"Natayla?"

"Nattie" Nattie raised her hand.

"Kylie?"

"Here." I raised my hand.

"Her nick name is Bruce Lee."Layla joked. I shook my head and laughed as the class began.

--

Women's wrestling practice went amazing! Worked our asses off most of the time, but I was feeling so dizzy and out of it. I suddenly began thinking about my dad; trying to come up with some form of memory I had.

It was finally time to go. I had time to take a shower in the women's locker room. I changed into sweats and a leather jacket. I gave a Roman his sweater back and left back home, immediately going to sleep as I got there.

Expecting to come home to silence and Kyla running to me my mom was standing there and a man was sitting on the couch. It wasn't Sika.

"You just don't listen Kylie. I thought I told you to come straight home!" She yelled.

"Mom I had wrestl-

"Are you kidding me? You disobey my rules for some wrestling? I don't care about that. You do what I say and what I said was come home and you damn sure didn't forget did you?"

"No I didn't. I stayed because I wanted to. Get off my back you're starting to irritate me." I yelled throwing down my bag.

"Kylie do not talk to your mother like that." The man said standing up. I scoffed.

"Excuse you but this has nothing to do with you. Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" I yelled.

"Your father."

__

vote & comment!

Xoxoxo