TWENTY FIVE

Kylie's POV

As much as I wanted to barge in and actually say that, I didn't. Instead I let them argue while quietly packing my things and leaving, choosing to stay at AJ's house and I planned on it for a while.

I was so tired of dealing with everyone's opinions and feeling worthless. I knew I was more than that but the more I endured pain and noticed everyone's true colors, things got worse for me. I confined in her the most and she listened to every word. As much as I was mad at Roman I actually wished it was him I was confiding in instead. But hell, he didn't give a damn about me.

"You mean to tell me your mother, posted your sex tape for the world to see? Damn that's cold Kyles, I wouldn't know what to do with myself." She told me as I continued getting ready. She offered us to go to a party that everyone was gonna be at, so why not forget about reality for a second and just have fun?

"Mhm, but it's all good. I'm ready to get fucked up." I laughed and she looked at me with worry but still smiled at me.

"Kylie it's okay to be upset sometimes, but just be careful tonight. Don't do something I wouldn't do. Promise me."

"I will, don't worry. I love you AJ, cheer up." I gave her an assuring smile and finished my makeup. After we left all the girls and I got together, we started off at a bar and then went to the party. I had to admit me and my girls looked good. Layla was sick, so we brought Paige out instead.

"Are we all ready to go?" I asked grabbing the keys. They cheered and we took a quick shot before leaving to the party.

"This party's hyped already, and we haven't even had fun yet

"This party's hyped already, and we haven't even had fun yet." Celeste yelled over the loud music as we walked in, getting stares, whistles and immediate flirting. The girls went to their men and I was left with Paige, due to her and I both actually being single. We fist bumped each other and went through the party together, interacting with people we had never seen before.

"Remember what I said Ky." AJ told her before they parted ways.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" She looked at Paige and she agreed, thinking nothing of it.

- 30 minutes later

"I'm fucked upppp!" Kylie cheered on top of the table, cheering and feeding off of everyone chanting her name and dancing with her. She took another shot and did a body off of Paige before engaging her in a serious kiss.