SIX

Kylie's POV

I woke up out of my sleep the next morning, mainly from my vivid dream about Joe and Randy again. I reached for my phone and checked it, seeing I had messages from both AJ and Randy.

- Hey are you up for shopping with Layla, Kaitlyn, Nattie, and I today? There's this beach party that Punk and Dolph are throwing and everyone's going. So we're going shopping for a cute outfit and swimsuit wear.

-Yeah sure. What time? I texted back.

-About 1:00.

-Alright see you then. I texted back before reading Randy's.

Randy - Morning Kylie. You going to the beach party?

-Morning Randy, and yes, See you there!

I smiled and go up and stripped down, starting a hot shower.

-

I got out fifteen minutes later and painted my nails, letting them dry before I put on some shorts and a t shirt, making my way downstairs as AJ texted me she was outside.

"Ma, I'm headed to the mall with my friends!" I yelled to her. She shook her head.

"I want to meet them first." She spoke. I groaned and told her no, rolling my eyes. I was so tired of hearing her mouth every single day, I wish she'd shut the fuck up.

"Mom when I get back." I told her instead and kissed Kyla's cheek before leaving out of the door. 

"Hurry and drive before my mom comes out here and acts a fool."

-

"Kylie this is so you!" Natalya exclaimed. I looked over and saw a cute bikini. All the girls had found theirs, yet I was the one who couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to wear. But I actually liked this one so I tried it on, and it looked damn good on me.

"Kylie come out!" AJ yelled. I opened the door

"What?" I asked.

"First off, you look hot." AJ exclaimed, the girls nodding in agreement with a whistle.

"So are you buying this or what?" Layla asked beyond impatient. I nodded and walked back to the dressing room taking it off replacing it with my clothes. I walked out to see AJ holding up a new outfit, I'm guessing what looked like for me.

"Let's go." I said after we paid. I couldn't wait for this beach party, but I couldn't accept the fact I was looking forward to seeing Roman a little more than Randy at this point.

-

My mom met the girls and of course she became weird with the damn questions. They met Kyla too and thought she was the most cutest thing. Well she was. After thirty minutes of a stupid conversation we finally went to my room and changed into our clothes. The girls were done before I was and waited for me in the car. Once I was done I gathered my things and walked downstairs, grabbing my purse off of the counter.

"Alright see you later Ky. Bye mom." I waved. She turned around and frowned.

"What the hell are you wearing? You look like a whore." She bit at me.

"Clothes." I said in a 'duh' like tone. She began yelling at me to go change but I just walked out shutting the door. I shook my head as I hopped in the front seat. AJ drove off amd we jammed to whatever music was on the radio.

-