TWENTY NINE

day 10 - mental therapy institution

Kylie's POV

"Keeks, it's only the tenth day and you've shown fast progress that I've ever seen in anybody. Keep up the awesome work." Cass complimented. If I wasn't mistaken, he had been flirting with me ever since I started here. I avoided it because I knew it was wrong, though he was incredibly sexy as hell and I was feeling somewhat horny but I kept that information to myself.

"Thanks, and thanks for the chipotle, this food here is hell."

"No problem. Give this to your friend Renee." He handed me a bag from a burger place, and I sat it next to me. I got up and he did as well as me. To test this crush theory I had, I turned to him and asked if I could give him a hug.

"That's against the rules you know that right?" He said strictly.

"Oh! I'm sorry don't worry about it. Forget I said that." I smiled and made my way to the door.

"But I can make an exception." He opened his arms. I walked to him and gladly accepted it and it felt good to be hugged securely like that, since Renee always hugged me awful roughly and always put me in a headlock every time. I closed my eyes and stayed in his embrace, not even thinking about pulling away. I relaxed more when I felt his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"Kylie it's time to pull away." I refused to and I begged him to keep rubbing my back. He reluctantly continued and I wasn't bothered, wrapping my arms around his torso tighter. I finally pulled away after a minute or two and thanked him.

"Have a good-" He was cut off with my lips softly pressing to his. He stood there for a few seconds and quickly pushed me before I could realize if he kissed back or not,

"I'm so sorry." I said and quickly walked out, grinning from ear to ear as I went back to my room, sneaking Renee her food.

"Oh thank god, Mr Cass sure knows the way to a girls heart." She said taking a big bite.

"Yeah, he sure does." I took my clothes off and went to the bathroom, taking a shower. I was so annoyed due to this woman having to sit and watch me clean my body with the curtains open. I picked up the very thin towel and washed up as many times as I could and finished, getting dressed into decent clothes.

"Miss Adams, you have a visitor." I was sort of surprised to know I had one, so I got escorted downstairs to see who it was and of course, it was that bitch I once called mother.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked her, ready to choke the life out of her.

"Can you at least sit first Kylie?"

"No, I'm not staying so what is it that you want from me?" I asked her, already impatient and over this two second visit.

"Fine. I want you to apologize."

"Apologize?" I raised an eyebrow and she nodded.