TWENTY THREE

Kylie's POV

"Goddamn who knew you were such a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets." A guy asked and all his friends laughed.

"You're the new Kim K baby girl." Another person winked and bit his lip. I ignored it the best I could and put my earbuds on, blasting music as loud as I could. I was on the verge of tears and I knew my mom was on the verge of finding out about this. How was I gonna explain it to her?

I opened my locker and it was a thousand nude printed out pictures of me that fell out. I picked them up and threw them away in the trash next to me, shutting my locker.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned around, seeing Dean standing in front of me. I took my earbuds out and looked at him, beyond annoyed he was standing here and saying nothing. He did a signature as if he was sucking dick.

I scoffed and shoved him by his face, and then slapped the hell out of him. Roman was supposed to be his best friend, so why the hell was he teasing me? He held his cheek and groaned, yet still laughing as he walked away.

"She's such a whore. Roman had a girlfriend, and she clearly knew that after he blew her off." I overheard Nikki talking to her sister.

"Leave her alone, she doesn't need anyone's shit right now." Brie looked at me with sympathy and I looked away, walking to the bathroom which was a mistake.

"Congrats, you've just made my list!" Jericho said before I went in. I shut the door and saw my friends standing there, freshening up. Layla rushed to me and gave me the biggest hug, the rest of them following.

"Are you okay?" Celeste asked, rubbing my arm. I nodded and gave her a small smile.

"Kylie are you sure? People have been coming at you with blows all day. Calling you all types of shit."

"I'm fine, I promise. They're just mad they didn't get a piece of him and I did. That's all." I grinned. They stared at me in shock before laughing.

"See, this is why I love you. You don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say. Keep on being that way, they'll get over it eventually. It was deleted this morning, so no one has it FYI. I may or may not have put my hacking skills to use and deleted it from everyone's phone." AJ talked on and on, her inner nerd coming out as she used big tech words.

"You guys are the best. Thank you so very much. But I need to find Joe and talk to him. To see if he's okay."

"He's in the gym by himself." Nattie told me. I walked back out and to the gym, actually feeling a sense of relief and quiet once I shut the door. Roman stopped shooting the basketball and sat it down, walking toward me.

"Y-You haven't been answering my calls." I said. He shrugged and looked away from me.

"I was busy. Busy trying to figure out how in the hell a camera appeared in my room." He finally looked at me as if I did it.

"Wait, you think I did this?"

"My college called, and they said they no longer wanted me. I had full scholarship for football and I ruined it all because of one stupid ass mistake." He yelled at me. My jaw dropped as I heard those harsh words fly out of his mouth.

"That's all I was? A mistake?" I balled my fist and bit my lip to keep from crying. He obviously didn't care about what he said, because he continued to blame me. I listened and said nothing due to him not letting me talk.

"I can't fucking do this or deal with you anymore Kylie. My life was just fine before you came in it. Now I'm getting made fun of, and Carrie dumped me."

"You don't get it-

"Get out, let's just pretend this ever happened okay? I think that's what's best for us right now."

"Joe you can't just leave me like this again. I love you.. I-I let you take my virginity."

"Goodbye Kylie." He tapped his hand against his collarbone.

"No, we're gonna talk about-

"I said get the fuck, out! Go!" He screamed, making me jump. I turned around noticing people had came in the gym to watch our argument.

"Get the fuck out of her way!" AJ's little body pushed people back. I exited through a different door and went on to class, feeling my heart shatter in a million pieces. I put my head down in defeat as even a teacher of mine looked at me with disgust.

-

Two weeks had passed and I was still being harassed at school. My mom found out, she had nothing to say to me and I had no one. Not even Randy. He refused to talk to me and even called me a whore along with the rest. I walked out of school that day to see my car was vandalized with spray paint and more pictures. I looked to see a group of people by my car and yelling. I saw it was Carrie yelling for me to come out.

"There she is." People gasped as I took the pictures off of my front window.

"You stupid bitch.." Carrie approached me, shoving me hard.

"Carrie I'm so sorry." I tried to reason with her but she only shoved me again. The more she put her hands the more she was about to find out how big of a mistake it was to put her hands on me.

"Carrie stop, you don't wanna do this." I told her. She gave me a loud slap and I held my cheek as everyone gasped and screamed. I reached forward and gave her a hard forearm to her nose. She fell to the ground and as her nose began to bleed I climbed on top of her and sent punches left and right to her face, hearing her nose break in the process. I continued my assault, blacking out and taking two weeks worth of my anger and frustration out on her face. She begged for me to stopped and cried her eyes out.

"Kylie!" I heard Celeste's voice, pulling me off of her. Roman came to her aid and I looked around, breathing heavily.

"Does anyone else have something to say?" I screamed.

"Leave me the fuck alone! Leave me alone unless you wanna end up like her!" I screamed louder before getting my car, speeding off not caring if anyone was in the way. I stopped at a nearby car wash and cleaned my car off, actually calming down in the mist of it.

I left to the park after cleaning my car and sat on the bench, my mind racing with these events. Hearing footsteps approach I didn't bother to look up. They sat next to me and sighed deeply, rubbing my back.

"Let it out." I looked up into the eyes of my father. Too weak to push him or yell i just broke down, letting out my frustration, sadness and anger I had built up for so long. He held me tighter and pulled me to him, repeatedly telling me he wasn't going anywhere.

I felt like my life was never going to be the same.

-

another chapter, tell me what you think! comment comment comment!