THIRTY THREE

Kylie's POV

"Kylie, get up we have a long day ahead of us." AJ shook me. I hadn't slept this damn good in a month. We had went back to my house to relax, but I figured I had so much to do today.

For starters I had to go see my father and reunite with Kyla, and I had to go find a prom dress with Renee.

Being back in this house gave me chills, but I wanted to keep it for a while until I finished school. I got out of bed and went into the guest room to see Renee was no longer in the bed.

"Renee!" I called to see if she was anywhere else.

"AJ where's Renee?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't hear her leave." She told me. I began to get worried and ran outside to realize she was pulling into the driveway in AJ's car.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked her.

"I left like three hours ago to work things out with my parents, to get my life back and some of my belongings is all."

"How did it go?" I calmed down, carrying her suitcase in the house.

"I finally told them everything I've been telling you and they understand, and they want to support me without having to send me back to a stupid hospital. So everything is great hopefully."

"That's good Ren. I got worried when I realized you weren't here. I thought you left for good." I told her.

"Of course not. I want to have a good time at your prom with your amazing friends. But after it I would like to go back to school and continue with my life."

"Then that's what we'll do. I'm behind you 100 percent." I smiled, hugging her before I walked upstairs.

"You're the best Kylie."

"So are you." I grinned.

-

"You need to make up your mind, Kylie." AJ whined. Renee had already found her dress minutes after we stepped foot in the store.

I didn't want to let them know I was stalling purposely, simply because I wasn't ready to talk to my dad. I still couldn't wrap my head around this myself, and I felt talking to him wouldn't be any better.

"Ky? What is it?" AJ asked noticing I was in deep thought.

"Nothing why?"

"Well, for starters you're crying." She said wiping a tear from my cheek I didn't know was there.

"Spill." She folded her arms.

"My dad, I don't know if I'm ready to start this new life. It's weird."

"I know it's a big change but you should want this. You should want to live a positive life and not be tortured." She rubbed my shoulder. "We'll get through this together and if you need me to go in there with you I will."