THREE

Kylie's POV

"Why am I getting a phone call already on your second day?" My mom asked as soon as I stepped in the door.

"Hi to you too mom." I rolled my eyes.

"Kylie this is your second day of school and you're all ready getting yourself into some trouble. I want to know what's going on." She demanded.

"These girls who claim they are the queen bee of the school, they have these boyfriends who mess with people too for their pleasure. So I showed them I wasn't the one to play with."

My mom stared at me with a blank expression before shaking her head in defeat not knowing what to say.

"Where's Ky?"  I asked.

"Sleeping, she was tired today." I nodded and took my shoes off.

"Is Sika coming over again today?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"How do you like his son?" She asked. I froze immediately wanting to cry.

"He's alright. Can randy come over?" I explained her about my new friend. She surprisingly agreed and I went upstairs, hoping she would leave us alone when he came.

--

I asked my mom if I could invite Randall over and she said yes. I opened the door and greeted him with a hug. He was so warm. I introduced him to Kyla. He picked Kyla up and hugged her.

"Well aren't you a pretty little girl." He poked her stomach making her burst out in a fit of giggles. She wiggles out of his grasp and ran to my mom.

"Mommy Kylie has a boyfriend!" She yelled. I giggled and blushed shaking my head.

"Hi, I'm Randall. Kylie's friend." He smiled shaking my mothers hand.

"Hi Randall. I'm Marie. Marie Adams it's nice to meet you. Glad she met a guy friend." She added emphasis on friend but still smiled softly. I frowned. Not now mom.

"Alright, I'll give you two time alone. Kyla come on, time to take a bath." She grabbed her hand and walked off with her. I chuckled and grabbed Randy a water. He thanked me and chugged it down in like 10 seconds. My eyes widened.

"What? I love water." He smiled. I shook my head and walked upstairs as he followed behind. We went on my x box and played 2k 14, wwe edition, and call of duty on my play station and Mario kart on the wii. I had all of the electronics in my room obviously.

--

Randy has been over for about two hours and we've been having a fun time. I ordered pizza and that was gone within 20 minutes. We both scarfed it down and gave the rest to mom and Kyla.

Right now Randy and I were playing 2k14 wwe edition again and I was winning.

He covered my eyes and made me drop the controller. I squealed as he pinned me.

"No fair!" I pouted folding my arms.

"Anything goes." He smiles. I shrug.

"Doesn't matter. I still beat you in every other game." I teased sticking my tongue out. He grabbed me and began tickling me.

"Take it back!" He yelled while I laughed.

"Never!" I laughed louder and harder. He stops and stares into my eyes, and my god I had never seen such eyes like his it made me dizzy. As we both leaned in the door swung open.

"Randy, time to go."My mom interrupts. We quickly pull back and look toward the door.

"My apologies Miss Adams. Wanna walk me to the door?" Randy asked me. I nodded and groaned. Why mom, why? I walked him to the door and hugged him.

"Sorry about her." I whispered in his ear.

"No worries." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Text me when you make it home." I whisper.

"That's enough whispering and hugging." My mom grabs me and I tumble a bit while Randy shuts the door on his way out.

"Mom, what the heck! Seriously?" I yelled.

"Don't think I saw what you and Randall were trying to do Kylie you know how I feel about you and boys." She snaps.

"But mom he's a great guy. All guys aren't the same you know."

"I don't care Kylie I will not stand for it." She yelled again.

"Why're you so overprotective? Half of the reason why we don't get along! I'm a teenager, I could've sworn you said I can can make my own decisions by now."

"Not in my house you won't. Now go to your room." She pointed up the stairs.

"I did nothing wrong though."

"I'm not going to argue with you. Kylie, go upstairs." She said impatient.

"But mom -

"Kylie Marie Adams go!" She yelled louder.

"This is exactly why I don't tell you things. And this is why you don't have anyone." I stormed away up to my stairs before slamming my door. I laid down on my bed and texted Randy.

Kylie; - Sorry about my mom again, she's just .. Weird sometimes.

Randy; - No worries once again. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight beautiful.

Kylie; - Aww you're making my dark heart light again.. Goodnight Randall.

I put my phone on the charger and fell asleep dreaming about Roman & Randy.

-

-

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo