SEVEN

Kylie's POV

Hearing the sound of waves and the music, along with people's screaming I actually found it a bit pleasing, even more when I saw they had food. A guy with a dune buggie rode past me, going faster than expected. I greeted a few people and introduced myself, while at the same time looking for Randy and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for lover boy? He's right there." Dolph pointed making me turn around. He was standing with some girl, hugging her. I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head and walking away. I didn't want to assume anything but they looked awful cozy, so why not just ignore him and have fun like I planned on doing?

-

Authors POV

Kylie and the girls stuck together, enjoying their time together until Eva walked up with her group, interrupting their conversation. Joe so happened to be with her with Dean and Seth as well.

"Wow, who knew that non factors get invited to parties? This would be better if you didn't come." Nikki smirked. I honestly didn't understand why Punk invited her, he knew she was such a bitch. Maybe it was dolph that did.

"Who knew they invited sluts? But then again a guy here is probably begging to take you home tonight Nicole and we all know that even in a relationship, you can just go for days." Kaitlyn spoke. Kylie chuckled. The dirty blonde blue eyes one stared at her.

"Something I can help you with?" Kylie spoke looking at him.

"No not at all. I'm Dean." He extended his hand out. She didn't shake it.

"Well fuck you then. As soon as I try and be nice to women I get burned, so don't be upset when I'm rude, got it?" He growled. Kylie laughed in his face and shook her head.

"We don't want any problems, so dismiss yourself." Kylie told them with a slight laugh. Eva stepped in and Kylie stopped laughing.

"Didn't you just get here? Don't disrespect my friends. You should be glad he wanted to shake your hand." She snapped. Kylie stared her down and bursted into a fit of laughter again. Eva jerked her hand back and slapped Kylie, making her tumble a little. She was about to lunge at Eva but Kaitlyn caught her while she threw a tantrum for her to let her go.

She finally calmed down and held her cheek. Eva laughed at her this time, causing Kylie to draw back her fist, landing it square on her nose, making everybody gasp in shock. Kylie kicked some sand and it hit Eva right in her face.

"God damn you son of a bitch." Dean whispered lunging at Kylie but Kylie side stepped him and grabbed his arm, twisting it. Dean yelped and screamed for her to let him go. About to break his arm Natalya pleaded for her to let him go. Roman and Seth stared as well as did Nikki and Brie but it soon turned into an all out brawl. Brie and AJ were fighting, while Kaitlyn and Nikki went at it. Eva lunged at Kylie once again. Kylie flipped her over and began banging her head on the ground. Eva got a good punch to Kylie's nose making Kylie fall back. Eva climbed on top of Kylie and began to choke her. Kylie yanked her down by her hair and let go of it as Eva fell over, shoving eva hard she flew a few inches away. Eva landed on her face as the men grabbed the girls and pulled them apart, leaving away from the group.

"This isn't over!" Eva yelled. All Kylie could do was smirk and wipe her bloody lip.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." Kylie swung her arms in the air, feeling AJ rubbing her back to calm her down.