TEN

Kylie's POV

My heart damn near stopped during this dream. I realized I was on the couch, and it was around midnight. Lazily I stood up and practically crawled upstairs, falling asleep once my head hit the pillow.

-

  The next morning I woke up and began my daily routine, feeling at ease now that I didn't have to deal with Eva and the twins today.

"Come on Kylie

"Come on Kylie. Time for you to go to school in a bit." My mom spoke from downstairs.

"I know, I'm about to leave now." I reached on the counter for my keys but they weren't there once again.

"Mom where are my keys?" I asked.

"I told you that you were grounded so I hid them for the week."

"Come on, stop with the games and give me my keys." I said impatiently.

"Nope. I'll be right back. I'm going to shower and get dressed for work." She said walking upstairs. I took the opportunity and texted AJ.

-Hurry and come get me, Mom took my car as a punishment.

AJ- On my way.

I sighed of relief and sat down next to Kyla on the couch.

"Hi sunshine." I smiled.

"Hey!" She exclaimed wrapping her tiny hands around me.

"Have a good day today okay? I wanna know how it goes when I get home." I said.

"Okay! Have a good day, I love you!" She giggled. I smiled again and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

"Help me pick out clothes!" She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. I picked out a black long sleeve with jeans and chucks. I did her hair in a cute bun and slipped on her shoes on for her.

"Thank you! I look pretty." She gasped.

"You always are." I smiled at her. This little girl was my everything.

10 minutes later AJ was honking outside and I quickly shot up from my seat. My mom made her way downstairs ready to go.

"I got a ride from AJ so no thanks." I muttered and shut the door before she could yell or anything. I got in AJ's case and greeted her as we drove off to hell.

20 minutes later we arrived and Randy was making his way towards me. I rolled my eyes and shut my locker ready to walk away.

"Kylie wait." He grabbed my arm.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I just wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday."

"We're cool." I walked away saying nothing more. He stopped me again and grabbed my hands.

"I didn't mean any of it. I just got jealous that you were talking to Roman instead of me."

"What the hell is this?" A girl came by looking at the both of us. She had black hair and she was tall. Clearly she wasn't impressed.

"Carmella, what the hell do you want?" Randy asked annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing? You and I are supposed to be together. Not you and this chick." She snapped chewing her gum loudly. For such a pretty girl she was so damn annoying.

"No. We were a couple. Get over the fact that it's over and you're a tramp. You cheated on me and I dumped you. Get over it. I like someone else." He grabbed my hand and walked away with me while she threw a tantrum. I chuckled.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"You and your groupies." I removed my hand from his and walked into my first class, hearing him groan as I did it. I shrugged and sat down in my seat. His lost.

-

* Skipping towardend of day. *

Today we had wrestling practice again tonight but it wasn't until another 30 minutes. I walked outside and saw the three musketeers with Dean Seth and Joe.

"Kylie, over here let me talk to you for a second." Eva waved me over. I ignored her and proceeded to walk away.

"Would you look at that? Without her friends she's a pussy." Nikki cooed. I stopped and turned around.

"What the hell do you want Eva? You're supposed to be -

"Suspended? I know. Well this is my school and I come when I feel."

"You didn't answer my question. I said what the hell do you want?"

"I don't have to answer to you."

"Fine then don't." I shrugged.

"Is there a problem here?" Randy asked stepping in front of me. I stepped aside so they could still see me.

"Get the hell out of here Randy." Nikki snapped as Dean Seth, Joe and Brie walked up behind them.

"No, you're fucking pathetic. Bullying her because what? Shes better than you, damn sure better looking and has style and grace unlike you three whores? Find a life, she sure has hers." He spat at them. They looked at him dumbfounded until Joe stepped in.

"I don't appreciate you talking to my girl that way Orton. I don't give a damn who you're sticking up for you're not going to talk to her like that, over my dead body. Now get out of here take Kylie with you before I snap your ass in half." He growled. Randy smirked and only chuckled instead of leaving.

"Clearly no one is leaving so what the hell are you gonna do pretty boy? You don't scare me." Randy taunted. Joe punched him in the face and it turned into an all out brawl as they began rolling around while we all yelled for them to stop. There was blood pouring on the floor. It was Joe's nose and Randy's lip. I grabbed Randy and yanked him off but that didn't stop him. Randy punched Roman hard and he flew right into me. I flew and fell down to the ground hitting my head. Everything seemed dizzy around me as I watched everyone run off. Everything turned black so quick.

-

Vote!

Comment!