THIRTY ONE

i need more votes! thanks xo

day 24 - mental therapy institution

Kylie's POV

"Hot damn I need some holy water after all that detail. It was that damn good?" She fanned her face with her hand. I nodded, taking a bite out of my pancakes. It honestly was. I hadn't seen him yet, and didn't want to make it obvious that I was looking for him.

"The best. Now can we not talk about this anymore?" I asked and she nodded without an issue, finishing her breakfast. We went outside on supervision, and it was relaxing to see my surroundings and actually not smell death when I walked the halls of this hospital.

"So what does this mean for you and him now?"

"Probably nothing since he has a girlfriend." I sighed and mentally face palmed. As much as I wanted him to myself I knew Carmella would most likely come first to him.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot, that's bullshit but by how you've described what you did to him, he's definitely not letting you go I know that for sure." She said, making me laugh.

"Whatever you say Ren."

;

AJ's POV

"Excuse me! Excuse me are you Mr Colin Cassidy?" I stopped the much taller man before he got into his vehicle.

"Yeah I am. Can I help you with something Miss?"

"Hi, my name is AJ, well April Mendez and you're my friends therapist. Her names Kylie. Kylie Marie Adams."

"I know who you are and I know Kylie. She talks about you all the time it's nice to meet you. But if you're looking for help there is no way I can get you to visit her. You and a bunch of her friends are on the no trespassing list."

I rolled my eyes and tucked my hair behind my ear while holding on tight to the files I had in my hand. I figured Kylie's stupid ass mom put us on there.

"Just listen to me for a second. She was supposedly dead from committing suicide, but I did some digging and we found her. Kylie isn't crazy, it's her mother. She sent Kylie there so that Kylie wouldn't expose her. Kylie is 18 so she should make her own choice, but somehow she got her in there.

"Expose her for what?"

"Kylie had a sex tape with a guy she didn't know anything of. Her mother posted it, she got harassed for months about it and that's how she ended up overdosing. It wasn't because she was a lunatic it was because of the pain her mom and the guy had caused her."

"She didn't tell me anything about that." He said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, who would to be honest she's heartbroken about it. But before I continue are you willing to help me get her out? She doesn't belong there and deserves to get her life back and start over. Please help me I'm beyond desperate."