CHAPTER 43 - COURAGE

A/N: Here is your update

She was barely seven yet she was smart enough to understand what was happening. She saw blood pooling around her mother. He beautiful mother... how could it have happened? She had been taught that vampires can't be killed but her mother seemed to have ceased breathing. How could somebody who can't be killed stop breathing? That is impossible.

Her young mind couldn't comprehend what was currently happening. What she currently understand is that she hated him more than anything else.

YURI WOKE up in the middle of the night. He clasped his chest. He could feel deep hatred for a man. The thing was, he didn't know who this man was or what he looked like. He sighed, his feeling was asking for revenge, that and pain. It was pain for the woman drenched in blood.

SATOMI held a paper in her hand. They were currently seated in the oval table in the dining room. "I was going over the notebook that Hana brought back with her and I was able to decipher some of the codex." She said excitedly. She looked at the people around her who seemed as excited as she was.

She lowered a piece of paper. "This is the symbol that we will use to bind the vampire lord."

They heard a crash and saw water pooling under Yuri's feet with the shattered glass shining under the light of a chandelier.

"Yuri-kun?" Aya called.

He was staring at the symbol. It was a symbol of a scorpio seemingly enclosed by a six pointed star and a circle outside. "A scorpion..." he murmured.

"The symbol of the vampire lord, why Yuri-kun?" Satomi asked.

Yuri slumped on his seat.

Yuri felt the air bring him to the center of the universe. Then, he saw it. Orion with its gleaming belt and arrow of fear bowed down to the Taurean bull. The Taurus did the same and together their stars united to form a gigantic human.

Suddenly, the scorpion quietly crawl towards the constellation of the human form by the two former constellations.

The scorpion raised its deadly tail and sparks of stars went out of it. The sparks grew bigger and bigger feeding on the light of the gigantic constellation.

The constellation seemed to withdraw from the battle of light. It scattered and was eaten by the scorpion which stars got brighter and brighter than any that Yuri had seen.

The scorpion, upon feeding on the human turned its head to Yuri.

It opened its mouth...

"What if...?"

"No, Yuri. This time, we will succeed. We will encase the scorpio and not the other way around." Kota exclaimed.

Yuri sighed.

Satomi agreed. "Don't worry. I already know what to do. I already deciphered the codes. All we have to do is gather everything and we're set."

"What do we need?" Jhenie asked.

"Casket, made of ion ore which may be very convenient since it's practically abundant here." Satomi said in a as-matter-of-factly voice. "We also need the ore, the blood of the six, silver chains forged by the family of the bow from the fire of the eternal tree, and the life of the rio-bios." she said shrugging.

"Wow, that's pretty convenient. So where are we going to find the rest since we already have Yuya and the four here..." Daiki asked.

"When you said, my life..." Yuya started. "Do you mean I have to die?"