CHAPTER 41 - THE SEER'S PREDICAMENT

N/A: I said I will only update up to the 40th but because I am happy then I'll give you this! YUMA NAKAYAMA ON THE PIC UP THERE... cute cute guy

15 votes or comments and I'll post the next one... hehehe... JOKES! Will be posting the next part. 

“Why won’t you just let me die?” She begged her captors. She heard them laugh as they lowered a box next to her. She stared at it in anger. She snickered. They never really stopped humiliating her. She balled her fist. “I’d rather die!” she said.

       YURI woke up. His brows were sweaty and his heart was drumming inside his chest. “Shizuka…”

       KEITO stared at the sleeping body of the girl in the immaculately clean bed. The streaks of tears that fell in her cheeks were long dried but the loneliness was evident. He sighed. The girl had taken a fondness on him. He was sure of that for he was the only one whom she can talk without stuttering or being frightened. He didn’t know if he’ll be happy about it or not.

       He found her quite intriguing. She was a little miss. That was what they know about her but nothing else.

       He sighed. He held Shizuka’s knife in his hand. He walked out and stopped at the porch. He felt the summer air. It was humid yet he didn’t care. He stared at the knife in his hand. The silver coating was as shiny as ever. “Where could your owner be?” He asked the inanimate thing. “What could have happened to her?” Eyes brimming with tears, heart aching, Keito held the knife tightly, too tight that the handle pricked him. He stared as a small pool of blood started to ease out of the wound.

       “You shouldn’t let you blood ooze at these kind of places.”

       Keito almost jumped in shock at the voice. He was so deep in thought that he didn’t realize Yuto at his back. “Stop sneaking on people like that!” He scolded his best friend.

       It had been a while before he started talking to his best friend again. Albeit the hatred he felt for the vampire that Yuto brought back, he couldn’t stay angry with his best friend.

       “You could have been killed being out of this world like that.” Yuto commented.

       “I know.”

       “You’re thinking about her again. Aren’t you?”

       Keito just gripped the knife tighter causing his open wound to bleed even more. His blood touched the knife’s handle and resting there. “Her parents died from this knife.”

       Yuto nodded though Keito couldn’t see it. “What do you want to do?”

       Keito didn’t say anything.

       “Though we are not even sure if…”

       “DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT!” Keito exclaimed angrily.

       Yuto sighed. “I know. I’m sorry.”

       They stayed there in silence after a while before they heard hurried steps going to their way.

       They saw Sandhie going their way. She huffed. “Keito!” She exclaimed quite angrily. “I give up! That girl is too stubborn. She wouldn’t eat the food that I brought her. She even spilled it. I brought one again and she just ignored me.”