CHAPTER 21 - DESPERATION

Yuto poured blood on Haruka's wound. They watched in anticipation.

After quite sometime, they accepted the fact that Satomi was right. Yuto was not the rio-bios.

"We really need the blood of the rio-bios. Sooner or later, we have to find him. He was the only one who would be able to help us." It was Yuri.

Once he and Yuya heard what happened, they rushed to the mansion.

Yuya sighed while Kei slumped on the floor beside Haruka's bed.

"It is all my fault! If I didn't let that girl in my head, this won't have happened to Haruka!" He took a handful of hair in his head and tugged at it in frustration.

"Stop that, Kei-kun. It is not as if I am also on my proper head at that time." Ryutaro who was with Keito said.

"Kei, moping around will not help. We will think of other ways, don't worry." Kota said an looked at Yuya. "Do you have any idea how to find the rio-bios?"

Yuya stared on his feet in what seemed like a pensive manner before he shook his head.

"You are a guardian. You might have some clues where to find him."

Yuya shook his head in frustration. "I am not sure, really." Even if there are clues as to where he is, I wouldn't be able to figure it out. Kei is the genius here, not me."

Kei stared at him while Yuto and Ryosuke sighed in frustration. Daiki, on the other hand tried to nurse Yuto's slice on his wrist. "How about Yuri, you might have picked up something."

Yuri stared at the book in front of him. He might really have picked up something but he was not sure what that might be. There was, he was sure of it. What is it? What is it? What is it? He kept on asking himself. There was this certain stirring in him that tells him, a clue was just in front of him.

He flipped the book and same as always, the inscriptions on the browning pages made no sense to him. He tried to flip it, stopping on a page with the mark, it was a cross and a crescent moon, it was the same as the one in Sir Vermelli's shoulder. He was sure that he had seen it somewhere else before.

He gazed up and noticed Hey! Say! Jump! staring at him. "What?!"

"What did you find?" Kota asked.

Yuri shrugged. "I couldn't even understand a word in this book. It is of no help to us at all."

The group sighed. "What use is your lying in that coffin if it was not even helpful at all?" Yuya asked in frustration. He grabbed the book. "I'll take this to the vampires, they might be able to help."

"Do you think that is smart, Yuya?" Kota asked. "I mean, isn't it better if we hand it to the council?"

"Don't you feel that they are hiding something from us?" Yuya asked.